Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris is a sh1t hole? are you serious? Paris is magnificent

Money, glory, ego, whatever it is , they are doing something right when you see the players they attract into a second rate league.
I’ve been several times and would never go back. Seen all the sites etc if you like spunking £300 on fruits of the sea (which I hate) then go for it.

Possibly mate, it’ll be expensive I’m sure, but my point was where did that info come from ?
like I say, Twitter,
Instagram, general media, this transfer window has shown us we can’t really take anything at face value any more (not that we could/should anyway) .
Agreed but the world revolves round all this media bullsh1t, especially on here.

I’ve been several times and would never go back. Seen all the sites etc if you like spunking £300 on fruits of the sea (which I hate) then go for it.
I had the pleasure of living there for 3 years, as said, magnificent city and a magnificent Country in general.

Very true, but the club does seem to be believing all the negativity.

PSG don't care what people say or think and do what they have to do, very much like the country they represent.

Time to stop worrying what people think about us.
Do we? I dont think there is anything to suggest they do. We just put out a slightly self indulgent review of the back end of our season (that almost completely ignored the UCL final, no complaints here) and punctuated it with a teaser of our new 100m marquee signing.

I think as fans we get caught up in stuff that the professionals let go over their head.

It’s funny to me when people come to this thread to say we will never get Haaland because of the money. Before this window, most people thought we would never spend as much money in one player as we did on Grealish. These “truths” are there to be brought down eventually
I think the issue is the money to the agent, city don't paying over odds on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.