Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Last set of pictures for a while. Done it to death recently. Got a few pictures from around the perimeter of the site, and over the metal fence, for a change.

1630218324098.jpeg

1630218346130.jpeg

1630218369131.jpeg

1630218399138.jpeg

1630218423346.jpeg

@jrb, i remember your pics of the stand extension, do the workers nudge each other when they see you and say here's that football ground spotter :),

No mate.

Like most construction workers they look at me and probably think, what are you taking a picture of, you sad....... :-)

TBF most construction workers don't mind and are OK. Especially when you have a chat with them first. I sometimes get a bit of general info off them.

Saying that, I've had some dickheads construction workers who have had go at me. I just smile at them knowing they can't do f*ck all as I'm taking the picture/s off site. And I've already taken the picture by then. I just walk away.

Last edited:
No mate.

Like most construction workers they look at me and probably think, what are you taking a picture of, you sad....... :-)

TBF most construction workers don't mind and are OK. Especially when you have a chat with them first. I sometimes get a bit of general info off them.

Saying that, I've had some dickheads construction workers who have had go at me. I just smile at them knowing they can't do f*ck all as I'm taking the picture/s off site. And I've already taken the picture by then. I just walk away.
Just tell them you work for the local dole office and see who panics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.