It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would loved to have seen Messi at City - on the right terms and being part of the team - but personally fucking delighted that Messi did not come to City - for the deal that he ended up with at PSG - just a fucking circus for a year or 2 and would have fucked up the team spirit

Could have 'tolerated' Ronaldo for a year or 2 on the deal that has been suggested that we were offering - but really glad that we did no get into some bidding war with the Scum - another fucking circus

And yeah - hindsight makes me really regret not getting Sanchez and/or Jorginho - not

Kane - well be were prepared to break the transfer record for a 28 year old with no resale value - but not prepared to have the piss taken out of our club

All those examples you give only evidence that our club if very well run and that the management are top professionals
No it’s not
if you target someone, try to get them and fail You can’t then see it as a success
We always have these excuses but essentially once a player is targeted and due diligence carried out you need to be ready and execute the deal.
For many reasons we keep fucking them up

Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid on moukoko from Dortmund if we aren't going after a global name striker, he's 16 and is already playing for the first team, 144 goals in 108 games at underage level for Dortmund, 3 in 17 for the first team from mainly sub appearances. Touted as the next big thing.

We’d didn’t look like scoring because for some inexplicable reason, we didn’t once pick our best team or even trusted formation.
Yep - Pep was 'out-thought' - by himself I think (although I am one of those that will forgive him anything because of the football we witness)

We should just play our game and let other teams worry about how to stop us

we will not be signing ronaldo this summer
we will no be signing messi this summer
we will not be signing david de gea this summer
we will no be signing a ugandan one legged hunchback this summer

fucking easy this itk stuff, some members on here are fucking crackpots, bdw an itk haha
Do you know if we’ll be getting Haaland next season?

We managed to get no where near kane and see psg get messi
Think some serious questions will be being asked
We truly fucked up this window
That's not me being entitled either, that's the top dogs talking big and failing to deliver
If you look at sanchez, koulibaly, jorginho, kane and messi We really do struggle to pull off these big deals
This most certainly is you being entitled. Also verging on the ridiculous if you really believe that we "truly fucked up" in missing out on most, if not all, of the players mentioned, to sat nothing of who we have bought and indeed retained, (assuming we keep Brnard Bernard, Gabby and Aymeric happy).

But hey, we happen to have opinions that differ wildly; I am now dreading to think of what you make of my post. :-)

Now we all have to impatiently wait for international break to be over.

Yep and Sanchez - and..............

That Woodward leaving the Scum is really bad news
Btw I was joking above with the who comment lol

I never ever wanted slabhead, nearly started an online petition because he's a fucking clown.

Sanchez was ok about him coming but over it when he didn't.

Messi was always a dream but not to be

Ronaldo would have been alright but the motives were clear the second we pulled out. He wanted to use us. It's not rivalry when I say anyone joining them over us tells us where their priorities lie and it isn't silverware.

On Haaland though, we could miss out on him and we will be fine but I truly believe he'd thrive under pep and in this team. He went to Dortmund to develop so his intentions were pure so to continue that you join a club like city that would challenge you physically and mentally every single day. He would fit here as he seems like a strong determined man with ambition and no ego. He's a guardiola dream

This most certainly is you being entitled. Also verging on the ridiculous if you really believe that we "truly fucked up" in missing out on most, if not all, of the players mentioned, to sat nothing of who we have bought and indeed retained, (assuming we keep Brnard Bernard, Gabby and Aymeric happy).

But hey, we happen to have opinions that differ wildly; I am now dreading to think of what you make of my post. :-)

Now we all have to impatiently wait for international break to be over.
I’d be happy if we got Ryan Bertrand on a free at left back
It doesn’t always have to be a £60m player
But if we target a player we need to get over the line

I can't remember exactly how he phrased it but wasn't it something along the lines of "We will make a statement signing"?

If that is the case, and I am more than happy to be corrected, then I would suggest that breaking the English transfer record is a statement signing. Just because we haven't got the dream team striker signed up does not change that fact.

He is to intelligent to say make a statement signing! It was more of investing the squad when your at the top..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.