It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch sky sports news for an hour and see how they report on clubs differently.
I think people are still misunderstanding my point but it’s a losing battle. Which is funny because my original post was itself sort of conspiratorial and people got mad about it.
I said this once here. All things considered, I think The Athletic’s coverage of City is great

and it'll destabilise and unsettle City by...?
By giving Sterling ideas that he's not wanted.....

By giving the impression to the public that we failed to sign Ronaldo despite reliable sources saying our interest never really got off the ground

They do it all the time. Chip away with little subtle digs and negative tit-bits

Funny how 36 year old Ronaldo suddenly became 5 times balon d'or winner Ronaldo as soon as the press realised he wasn't coming to city but was in fact going to their beloved rags

I think people are still misunderstanding my point but it’s a losing battle. Which is funny because my original post was itself sort of conspiratorial and people got mad about it.
I said this once here. All things considered, I think The Athletic’s coverage of City is great

We are all allowed an opinion but all things considered I think it’s shite, The Athletic soon reverted to click bait nonsense they had a chance to make it different but failed badly when they signed up fan boys of certain clubs to report on them.

By giving the impression to the public that we failed to sign Ronaldo despite reliable sources saying our interest never really got off the ground

They do it all the time. Chip away with little subtle digs and negative tit-bits

Funny how 36 year old Ronaldo suddenly became 5 times balon d'or winner Ronaldo as soon as the press realised he wasn't coming to city but was in fact going to their beloved rags
I can guarantee you all the valid questions raised about his character would've made headlines had he come close, but since he's with the rags, no questions about his cases or else, all there is, is the rag journos absolutely salivating over how professional he is, playing down his age and playing down the fact that he wasn't needed by United, no worries about why he's so highly paid and not a good transfer. Standard stuff!

I suspect Sterling is more savvy than to believe a tweet.

Not sure how the rest destabilises or unsettles the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.