Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s really not much of an auction that could happen I guess Madrid if they want both

United have Ronaldo
Chelsea have Lukaku
Barca are skint
Madrid want Mbappe
Bayern have Lewandowski still

Who’s left really

Madrid want both. PSG want to replace Mbappe. Bayern would sell Lewa to get Haaland. That's serious competition and I don't think City have a particularly good record at being aggressive enough to land players that are that sought after.

the buyout clause next summer is to late for manchester city.. everybody will be in for him with a bidding war on wages if man city don't do something about it now

am at the point of fuck it pay whatever £200milion just get the lad and you get 10 years worth and not a quick fix
the lad is the best out there and a beast and with a touch of a angel.. its a no brainer with his links to city
The only way they get close to £150 million for Holland is if they sell him now.

Madrid want both. PSG want to replace Mbappe. Bayern would sell Lewa to get Haaland. That's serious competition and I don't think City have a particularly good record at being aggressive enough to land players that are that sought after.
Nobody is paying what Bayern want for Lewa so they're stuck with him until 2023.

I don't see him fancying staying in Germany anyway.

PSG is a pointless move, the league is worse than Bundesliga.

Madrid is interesting but I'm not convinced they can afford both him and Mbappe, especially when they have other areas of the team which need addressing (Modric is 35 now). Also stuck with Benzema until 2023.

The only way they get close to £150 million for Holland is if they sell him now.
boy-bands-1982.gif

PSG is dead for him
Leaks from Bayern imply they’re not in for him
Madrid may want both but we will see if they decide that’s a smart career move. My guess is, no

Amazing that of all places, people HERE don’t realize the power of the PL currently

PSG is dead for him
Leaks from Bayern imply they’re not in for him
Madrid may want both but we will see if they decide that’s a smart career move. My guess is, no

Amazing that of all places, people HERE don’t realize the power of the PL currently

I understand the pull of the PL and I think, if we pursued his signature aggressively, we could make it work especially knowing his own personal links to the club. But City are very principled and that does not bode well in a bidding war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.