Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the player wants to join us, there is nothing even Raiola or his dad can do to hinder the process. Simple as that, some of you obviously want to believe it, I'm not buying this January bit, but I do think he's gettable.

I agree, but then logic says he doesn't want to join us. If he did, the club would have made it happen. The fact we didn't try means either he we don't want it.

Hopefully that changes next year, but being realistic, doubt there is anything to cling to.

As with anyone really, you can't have a team get you to where you are then introduce someone has contributed, at that point, zero to what they have and the pay them double. It's a slap in the face and it also sets a domino effect of them saying well I want the same wages.
Rubbish...its happened with messi at psg, ronaldo at the rags, zlatan wherever he plays normally, etc etc etc. None of those squads players will take issue. The problem is when players like pogba, sanchez, ozil, etc get insane money...

If you are a proven hitman then you are above the basic squad wage. This has literally always been the case in football.

We’d bottle it the first sniff from another club. We are scared to act tough and dominate deals as we don’t want to be hated, thing is we already are so May as well embrace it.
That was supposed to have been Khaldoon's new philosophy but it's open to doubt after this window.

Hope we do, I genuinely do but I just can’t personally see it unless his heart rules over his agent. Apparently though Raiola isn’t his agent, he was brought in to help negotiate with Dortmund so we may not actually have to negotiate with him! If true then I may change my thinking.

i heard it was his last year as a agent working with haaland and will be free to get new team or renew a deal
city/pep don't get on with raiola and not many do by the look of it. but i will say if haaland has set his heart on playing for manchester city the people behind him should not really have much of a say or haaland should get rid

i don't know how agents got so much power in football with players ? the governing bodies should get this sorted stop losing money in fees from football ? plus the controlling of movements and say over clubs.. also a contract is between the player and club and once signed its only broken by the player asking for a move in writing

pimping or tapping up by agents should be taken out of the game with a 12 month ban or lifetime bans if proven
like i said once the deal is signed by a player and club the agent should have nothing more to do with the player football wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.