Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG's deadline for Mbappe to leave for Madrid this summer just passed so PSG is out of the Haaland race until Mbappe leaves on a free next summer.

Real could be in though if they go for Haaland first, but I doubt they want to ruin all the goodwill they just built up with Mbappe to do that.

How could anyone dislike haaland though...he's such a funny lad. Harmony would remain. Nobody in their right mind goes into the managers office when they get maybe 5-10 goals per season and demand parity with a 30+ goals per season scoring machine of haalands caliber. It just woudln't happen and even if it did, they are a wrong en and move them on.

The best teams to have ever existed have always had superstars on big money compared to the average squad player. Pep himself managed one such team.

Do you think Zinny takes issue he doesn't earn what Kev does?
You might be right, but thats always been my experience.

Zinny doesnt compete with kevin, there's no ego thing going on there. If we suddenly brought in a spanking new £50m LB to replace Zinny then yes I think he'd be fucked off after all the hard work he has done over the years. I'd also assume he would leave, after bitching to his teams mates about how shite the manager is and all that.

You might be right, but thats always been my experience.

Zinny doesnt compete with kevin, there's no ego thing going on there. If we suddenly brought in a spanking new £50m LB to replace Zinny then yes I think he'd be fucked off after all the hard work he has done over the years. I'd also assume he would leave, after bitching to his teams mates about how shite the manager is and all that.
Who then do we have in the CF position to compete with haaland for wages? Torres? Gabby who has now moved to the wing it seems?

Its about what players deliver and only kev comes near haaland in terms of impact. The ideal situation would be sign haaland on some kind of contract that stipulates that his earning skyrocket if he performs in the PL...but with so many suitors you can't be so picky. There are so many contenders and not enough supreme striker talent to go around.

If it was anything up to 400-500k pw i'd pay it with the expectation he bangs in 25+ per season. He's the next icon of football too which also shouldn't be underestimated by anyone involved. The image rights will be super lucrative.

i heard it was his last year as a agent working with haaland and will be free to get new team or renew a deal
city/pep don't get on with raiola and not many do by the look of it. but i will say if haaland has set his heart on playing for manchester city the people behind him should not really have much of a say or haaland should get rid

i don't know how agents got so much power in football with players ? the governing bodies should get this sorted stop losing money in fees from football ? plus the controlling of movements and say over clubs.. also a contract is between the player and club and once signed its only broken by the player asking for a move in writing

pimping or tapping up by agents should be taken out of the game with a 12 month ban or lifetime bans if proven
like i said once the deal is signed by a player and club the agent should have nothing more to do with the player football wise

All any player needs to do is look at Ronaldo and look at Kane to see the difference between a good one and a bad one.

What better way for a son to avenge the crippling of his dad by joining us and torturing the rags for years as payback for their vile behaviour that day and every day before and after.
Haaland.jpg

What better way for a son to avenge the crippling of his dad by joining us and torturing the rags for years as payback for their vile behaviour that day and every day before and after.
Haaland.jpg
They didn’t cripple his dad, Keane hit the opposite knee to the knee he had the problems with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.