It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the point of injury (which is a massive factor obviously) how can you not recruit early knowing that Fernandinho is definitely gone next year? We made the same mistake when Kompany left, same mistake knowing it could be Aguero's final season. I'm not insane for suggesting that.
I will tell you why. City haven't got a fucking clue mate.
Sheikh is bored.
Ferran and Txiki are here taking Khaldoon for a ride so they can drive us into the ground.
Pep makes us lose games and the beers in the ground are shit.

Please do let me know when you oracles of football club together and start your own team as I will be very interested in watching how you get on.

Regardless if Mendes turns out to be a world beater or not, can't deny PSG move quickly on deals. Their board just get things done off the field.

Of course lets see if Poch & his onfield players perform with the tools & resources now provided.

Even if we beat them in the group stages, since the squad is just now starting to play together, they’re likely to just be strong for the knockout stages anyway

It was a battle against them last season at home, our defence had the best game they had in the champions league. But PSG were constantly attacking. Add Messi , Hakimi , Mendes to that it’s going to be a difficult/close game.

Everyone seemed to think Rodri played a belter on the weekend, but he played with 80% possession against an awful 10 man Arsenal, and without the ball he still got too tight and turned leaving us exposed defensively about 3 times.

He'll get turned inside out all week when we play Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool.

We most definitely need a DM.
We most definitely don't need a DM (for now at least). Rodri is excellent and Fernandinho is a more than capable back up. We're not going to sign another one and have 3 players for that one position.

We will need one next Summer though when Fernandinho leaves.

Do you not think left hand side is a weakness?
Not at all, Zinchenko is now top class and gets caught out positionally less than Walker or Cancelo. His play inside is better than any full back I can think of. The only thing he probably lacks is blistering pace. Too many still look at him as a midfielder, he only plays there for Ukraine is because he's better than anything else they've got. With Cancelo, Ake and Laporte at a push we've got enough. Money can be best spent elsewhere

scouser-calm-down.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.