It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho's legs are gone. Whether you like it or not, he's not of much use to us this season on pitch, except as a key figure for the dressing room for another year, making sure everything is stable. But recruitment has to be done early in that area, the fixtures are tight, season is long. What If Rodri gets injured? You're telling me Ferna is capable of covering 30-35 games even?

You're asking us to fill a space in the squad that doesn't exist. You'd think the logical thing to do would be to not register Mendy because he's in jail, but all signs suggest that we fully intend to keep registering Mendy, so there's no room in the squad to go out and buy someone regardless.

Is the 100m man a mirage ffs !!!

Good player but an area we didn't need strengthening.

Not strengthening the striker position, considering they announced Aguero leaving a year ago, is really bizarre.

We don't have a recognised Left Back and lets also hope Fernandinho doesn't pick up an injury as we'd be buggered in defensive midfield.

We'll be fine for most games but at the business end of the season these weaknesses become exposed.

I'm really disappointed with this window, why we didn't get Messi Ronaldo and Kane I'll never know, Kane was only 160m, plus we should have got Lukaku just in case Kane got injured. I also can't believe we didn't bid for Trent and Shaw can you imagine if our 4 FBs get injured. Oh yes Rodri, Ferna and Gundogan is not enough cover, why not a cheeky bid for Kante, offer 100m they'll never turn that down...we would then have had a reasonable window setting us up for next season where we can really spend...
Stop intruding on our blind panic. We are trying to have a tantrum here.

How many injuries ? Do other teams not get injuries. Maybe we need 3 for every position. We have the best squad , all teams get injuries. The question was have we improved with Grealish. Yes we have I’ve seen it with my eyes..
Again that your opinion. I think we are a weaker side this season then last. While everyone around us have improved.now if no one around us improved then yea I can you what your saying. Idk I hope I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.