It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neglect would of been allowing players to leave for anything less than what we valued them for.

We won the league last year by 12 points, yes others have strengthened, so have we.
Dont get me wrong, I’m very positive about city this season. That’s why I said I a part of me thinks we’ll walk the league, despite not replacing Aguero, which any sane person would also see that it was a pressing concern.
I agree about not letting players leave, I didn’t mean that our owners have neglected the club, I love our club from top to bottom.

The point is, there are areas within our team that needed strengthening which a team who were so close to winning their first champions league last season should have addressed. Chelsea had less holes than us, and they have fixed those holes brilliantly.

I do have a sneaky feeling that Torres may get 25 goals this season though, so I may be conceding next summer that we don’t need a 9. Fingers crossed hey!

There it is, proof that you don’t get it, failing to sign a player isn’t evidence of incompetence. It happens and is part and parcel of the business.
Absolutely, part of the business, but letting it go until the last day to fail, and a gettable target... it’s something they could have sealed. But it does happen. No one is perfect

We’ve stood still again! Like has been mentioned, the chairman was full of bravado etc in his interview and he hasn’t delivered in our key area! He also acknowledged that the outside of the etihad was looking grubby and agreed the relevant work would be done yet nothing?
Yeah i agree! Sack him and get peter swales grandkids back

And speaking of growing up…. The language used in post after post is getting completely out of control, is there really the need to use f..k and c..t so much ?
I couldn't help but think of that scene in The Big Lebowski after reading this post... :)

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 32
Speaking to a few Blues who sit near me they think we had a chance to go for the jugular and make a statement we have yet again given the others hope of catching up I like Torres movement but him and Delap as main strikers doesn’t seem enough throw into the mix crowds back I think it will come back to haunt us not getting a striker hope I’m wrong.
Try pausing at various intervals and catching your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.