James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Pedri broke out at Barca at 17 last year, and was a pretty small guy.

I really don't see physique as an issue at all for James.

He is almost 19 though, I don't see a problem with EDS this season + cup games + dead rubber games if possible this season.

Next season, if he can't get more minutes on top of what I would already hope for this season, then a loan is a must.

Pedri broke out at Barca at 17 last year, and was a pretty small guy.

I really don't see physique as an issue at all for James.

He is almost 19 though, I don't see a problem with EDS this season + cup games + dead rubber games if possible this season.

Next season, if he can't get more minutes on top of what I would already hope for this season, then a loan is a must.

Barcelona spent €30m on Pedri and he already had a season of professional football under his belt. You cannot compare them.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, ever since I saw him attempt a halfway line lob during an U18s Derby game (last season) I knew he was special. He was so unlucky that it came back off the post with the goalie easily beaten.

He already stood out for his touch, vision and more, but the audacity and quality of the attempt were outstanding.

Now that he's bagging consecutive hat tricks in PL2 he can't be far from getting some first team minutes. He deserves it.

We're great at developing young, English left footers! Foden, Palmer and McAtee could all be starting together in the next couple of years.

The thing I like most about these players isn't necessarily how good their technical skills are, which are obviously brilliant, it's how deadly they are in the box. Give any of them a half yard and I'd back them to score.

Barcelona spent €30m on Pedri and he already had a season of professional football under his belt. You cannot compare them.
I am referring to how young and small he was in reference to James and how it isnt much of an issue, I can compare them on that front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.