RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

they looked good going forward and will give PSG are test as well

city was sloppy tonight ?
don't know why maybe late changes in the defence but the shape was all over the place at times
but forget he score line and the 3 goals we give away is was a joy to watch a attacking game of football

one thing we take from tonight is the invisible man playing as a striker ? who needs aguero when we have the invisible man

Question for the stato's.. Has anyone scored a hatrick and been on the losing side at the Etihad before?

Not going to lie, I actively despised him when he was at Villa. I thought he was an overrated gobshite.
Turns out I was very very wrong.

What I love about this lad is the fact that he is clearly just loving his life at the moment. Ever time I see him he is smiling and full of the joys of spring. He comes across as a very infectious character and it. Is clear from the City TV stuff that the rest of the team and the wider club staff just love having him around.

Might sound daft after a fee of 100m but I honestly believe he is an absolute steal. Future England and City legend.

I'm totally with you pal. Amazing the opinion you get of somebody and its completely wrong. I'm eating that humole pie myself.

He's an absolutely quality footballer and seems like a down to earth, says what he sees young lad. Absolutely loving his life and making the most of it.

One of my lads at work is a Birmingham City fan and it says a lot when even they like him and want him to do well. Hes just a daft as a brush Brummie who happens to be world class at football!

Some great performances there. Grealish and Cancelo the pick of the bunch.
Didn’t like the way Leipzig were able to play through us at times and looked half decent going forward. Really could do with an all action centre midfielder in there.
I know he scores but Ake was horrible. Some really poor defending. Gets dragged towards the ball way too often and not good enough in the air in our box. Great goal from him but for me sadly I don’t think he’s up to the required level at City.

On a different note the presenter on BT sports was so positive and full of praise for us. So refreshing to hear her and not make snidey shitty digs all night. Kudos to her. Hopefully she will present more of our games.

Nice looking too!

Thought the statues were incredible. First time I have seen. Played without breaking sweat.

I'm totally with you pal. Amazing the opinion you get of somebody and its completely wrong. I'm eating that humole pie myself.

He's an absolutely quality footballer and seems like a down to earth, says what he sees young lad. Absolutely loving his life and making the most of it.

One of my lads at work is a Birmingham City fan and it says a lot when even they like him and want him to do well. Hes just a daft as a brush Brummie who happens to be world class at football!
you hate them when they're against you, can't get enough of them when they play for you

Second Ake needed to leave his player to Zinchenko. Third was really good play.

i said in my post that a late change at the back could be the reason why we was sloppy but ake has to do better if he want to stay at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.