RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

WTF is this from Pep?

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here. I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game."

We've had almost full houses our first two home games in spite of our ticket office doing everything it can to stop that happening and Norwich not selling their tickets by a long way. I don't like him having pops at us, plenty of others do that
Agreed. It’s really left a bad taste in my mouth tonight. We may not have the plastic fan base that United or Liverpool have but we are loyal and him calling city fans out like this is a fucking shitty move imo.

I'm totally with you pal. Amazing the opinion you get of somebody and its completely wrong. I'm eating that humole pie myself.

He's an absolutely quality footballer and seems like a down to earth, says what he sees young lad. Absolutely loving his life and making the most of it.

One of my lads at work is a Birmingham City fan and it says a lot when even they like him and want him to do well. Hes just a daft as a brush Brummie who happens to be world class at football!
Hope he's not the Birmingham fan who ran on the pitch and punched Jack.

WTF is this from Pep?

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here. I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game."

We've had almost full houses our first two home games in spite of our ticket office doing everything it can to stop that happening and Norwich not selling their tickets by a long way. I don't like him having pops at us, plenty of others do that
I agree. I wasn’t there tonight as I detest the competition and the people that run it. But I will be there on Saturday as usual and that is despite having to use the Metrolink to get there, 3rd world countries have better public transport systems that that.

How is it possible to win 6-3 and think we played quite poorly and barely got out of 2nd gear? One of those nights where everything falls into place for more goals to be scored than the game deserved. Felt sorry for Angelino, big day for him coming back here he's always expressed his love for the club and whilst it was correct, it was cruel.

Having just got back and seen the PSG result that leaves us in prime spot now. Huge gift. Beat PSG next before a Brugge double header and we could be through at a canter.

If we all turned up and always created a good atmosphere, Pep wouldn’t have anything to say. We can blame the ticket office, the phone lines, the Mets, the roads… but none of those things stop us turning up when it really matters.

And for those of us that went tonight, we were silent from 30 mins in until about the 60 min mark. Rodri gave a foul away in that period and slapped his thighs in frustration at the ref, and that slap of the thighs was the loudest noise in the ground for that whole half hour.

We can bring up all the excuses in the world, but we are very poor as a fanbase at times. The strange thing is, we can also be fantastic like at Leicester… and there’s little in between, shite or mint!

Strange comments don't ever remember him saying similar when Barca were playing in a half empty stadium

It pisses me off. I love the guy but for me it is indicative of the disconnect between the club and the match going fans. Instead of dictating, imposing stuff on us and having a pop, fucking talk to us and Listen!

WTF is this from Pep?

TBF, there did look to be loads of empty seats. Do we know the attendance figures tonight?.

How is it possible to win 6-3 and think we played quite poorly and barely got out of 2nd gear? One of those nights where everything falls into place for more goals to be scored than the game deserved. Felt sorry for Angelino, big day for him coming back here he's always expressed his love for the club and whilst it was correct, it was cruel.

Having just got back and seen the PSG result that leaves us in prime spot now. Huge gift. Beat PSG next before a Brugge double header and we could be through at a canter.
The problems were mainly in midfield, they couldn’t retain possession and the attempts to win it back were feeble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.