Stupid little things that bug you

Bloke at work constantly says errr you know
Meeting today. He ran it on line we counted 17 in 1 min
Potentially said it 1000 times in just over an hour

Blokes bogs….
4 cubicles - 1,2,3 & 4
Your having a shit in cubicle 1 and reading your phone relaxing, the rest of the cubicles are free.
A person come’s in and starts having a shit in cubicle 2 and you can see his shoes/pants fold down underneath!
It’s only a thin piece of wood and you can hear everything.
MOTHERFUCKER…….i want to kick his door through, drag the pervert out and throw him into cubicle 4.
It’s an unwritten rule you go to the furthest shitter away from an occupied bog! Urinals also come under the same rules

Blokes bogs….
4 cubicles - 1,2,3 & 4
Your having a shit in cubicle 1 and reading your phone relaxing, the rest of the cubicles are free.
A person come’s in and starts having a shit in cubicle 2 and you can see his shoes/pants fold down underneath!
It’s only a thin piece of wood and you can hear everything.
MOTHERFUCKER…….i want to kick his door through, drag the pervert out and throw him into cubicle 4.
It’s an unwritten rule you go to the furthest shitter away from an occupied bog! Urinals also come under the same rules
Happening as I type. 4 traps available. I’m in 3. Some fucking deviant has just gone into 2.

Why the fuck would you do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.