Stupid little things that bug you

When a new episode or series of a programme has been released on a streaming website and people say it "has dropped".

Some schoolkid on our street who is learning to play the recorder.

Whoever wrote the 'tune' for Three Blind Mice.
Or when a series is called a “season”.

“the new season of Killing Eve drops next week”

I’ve contributed to this thread so much I think there’s something wrong with me.

Everything gets on me tits!

I walk my dogs for an hour on farmland, same time every single day, wind, rain, snow , ice, thunder and lightening storms, come what may, there's a handful of us with pretty sociable dogs, always the same faces.

Since this virus outbreak, we're now getting all the twats with their shitty unsociable mutts that hardly ever get to go out deciding to walk their dogs here now.

When car doors and trunks are slammed shut way beyond needed by passengers.

When your parked at the beach(today). we are social distancing in our car enjoying a coffee and a snack, the sun, scenery and silence, and fresh air with the windows down half way, when some elderly lady pulls in beside us, parks and then just sits there with the engine idling.
From nature to noise pollution in a split second.
I'm annoyed, when after a minute or two she puts her window down.
I speak over "Do you need to leave your vehicle running?"
She doesn't hear me over her engine din, but the wife gives me a dirty look. Go figure. Then the noisy neighbor proceeds to start throwing scraps out of her window bringing in a couple dozen squawking seagulls, and her car's still running. So we just moved on. The whole thing lasted probably less than 5 minutes, but it sure bugged me.
Just think, if you hadn’t ignored the government’s advice, this woman wouldn’t have entered your world.

When car doors and trunks are slammed shut way beyond needed by passengers.

When your parked at the beach(today). we are social distancing in our car enjoying a coffee and a snack, the sun, scenery and silence, and fresh air with the windows down half way, when some elderly lady pulls in beside us, parks and then just sits there with the engine idling.
From nature to noise pollution in a split second.
I'm annoyed, when after a minute or two she puts her window down.
I speak over "Do you need to leave your vehicle running?"
She doesn't hear me over her engine din, but the wife gives me a dirty look. Go figure. Then the noisy neighbor proceeds to start throwing scraps out of her window bringing in a couple dozen squawking seagulls, and her car's still running. So we just moved on. The whole thing lasted probably less than 5 minutes, but it sure bugged me.
Was that essential travel mate?

Just think, if you hadn’t ignored the government’s advice, this woman wouldn’t have entered your world.
what part of social distancing was not understood? where we are in canada we are fortunate that most can still do basically everything, except shopping, and have zero contact with others, other than their noise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.