Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

Why did no leipzig fans go actually? Assume was covid related but i dont follow any of that anymore

Well, the fact that fans have their family, friends, and their lives outside football too; not to mention Covid (Pep asked for more people to come to stadium even before Covid a few times, if we still remember).
But at the same time, from the news and numbers, the stadium has many empty seats is also the fact.

So I think Pep wants more fans to the stadium is totally understandable. And for the fans who want to spend more time outside football, it's totally understandable to not come and just enjoy our life, too. So why fuss over about it.

And one more thing people don't really realize, Pep, coaches, club's staff, players are also the fans/supporters of the club. So I'm not sure asking for more fans to come to the stadium is something against some our fans? And asking Pep to stick to coaching only is something bind us together or something separate us more?

And there we go, taken out of context, insecure folk taking it as an insult and the media using it as ammo, even here with the 15k empty seats not considering no leipzig fabs turned up

The media are loving this. How many fans are soft enough to be upset by what Pep said - something that has been wonderfully twisted by all our enemies.

We should draw a line under this subject & stop giving the shitty papers & evil Sky more ammunition

Well, the fact that fans have their family, friends, and their lives outside football too; not to mention Covid (Pep asked for more people to come to stadium even before Covid a few times, if we still remember).
But at the same time, from the news and numbers, the stadium has many empty seats is also the fact.

So I think Pep wants more fans to the stadium is totally understandable. And for the fans who want to spend more time outside football, it's totally understandable to not come and just enjoy our life, too. So why fuss over about it.

And one more thing people don't really realize, Pep, coaches, club's staff, players are also the fans/supporters of the club. So I'm not sure asking for more fans to come to the stadium is something against some our fans? And asking Pep to stick to coaching only is something bind us together or something separate us more?

Exactly - the usual mountain out of a molehill

Kevin effing Parker does not speak for me and never has done. I cringe whenever he pipes up.
Totally agree pal. Him and Dave Wallace seem to think they represent City fans across the piece. This was a guy who is such a dedidacted fan he'd fucked off before Dzeko equalised against QPR. Hypothetical I know but Imagine if we'd all done that.

Good on pep.

this city supporters chap doesn’t represent me & he should keep quiet too. I understand why he tried to defend the fans but all he did was fuel the media fire & also misunderstood pep.

I never thought pep was having a dig at the fans when he said it.

maybe nobody should make comments till a few days after an incident or comment till it’s understood better.

we are and always will be lucky to have pep

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.