Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can’t find many? I haven’t spoken to anyone who wants Pep out apart from some social media addicts masquerading as city fans.

Nobody in their right mind wants Pep out
Well I'm not arguing that they are in their right minds.
I've read the comments and I've no intention of scrawling back to point them out to those who haven't or can't be arsed.
Theres not loads, but there are a handful which is a handful too many in my eyes but hey ho.

I don't believe any City fan wants Pep to go. I've not been reading this thread but I always assumed it was about who we would want to replace him when he eventually went.

I cant recall anyone reading anyone on here saying they wanted Pep out.

I think this is just a case of either people not reading things correctly, and putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 20 or Chinese whispers.

the media want this to be never ending problem till city is down .Pep is obviously frustrated and I think the club is not doing enough to support and protect Pep .City hierarchy should interfere and sort out this mess and do some thing about communication department .am sure most rival clubs want pep gone as soon as possible and will invest heavily in this crisis . hope pep stays he is the best manager we will ever have

the media want this to be never ending problem till city is down .Pep is obviously frustrated and I think the club is not doing enough to support and protect Pep .City hierarchy should interfere and sort out this mess and do some thing about communication department .am sure most rival clubs want pep gone as soon as possible and will invest heavily in this crisis . hope pep stays he is the best manager we will ever have
I am coming to this opinion. They are desperate to unsettle him and any mistake in communication or interpretation is, like this one, will be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.