Ref Watch

I’ve only seen the in-time VAR for the offside but was waiting for the line to move as it seemed to be locked on Foden’s shoulder rather than his arse, which it looked to be half way through. Then waited for the second line but nothing.

Has anybody got/seen the actual eventual call?

Having seen the image they used: 2 questions, what happened to the t shirt line and what about the thicker lines?
The line was drawn to see if Sterling was ahead of the ball or not, not against a defender’s body.

Thought we were a tad fortunate with the penalty to be fair. No criticism of Walker, given the situation he had to take the risk and make the challenge and whilst it was only a yellow card offence the penalty award wasn't a clear and obvious error in my opinion.
It was the kind of game I hate, if Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool had been playing Southampton yesterday I honestly wouldn't have been unhappy if Southampton had lost. It was like playing Bolton, time wasting from the kick off, systematic feigning of injuries, breaking play up every few minutes and taking drinks breaks and every one of them constantly in Jon Moss's ear. I get that teams have to do what they have to do but I still hate that sort of approach to football.
It’s sort of like anti - football,but as you mention teams have to do what they have too to get a result of some sort ..

I was in between deliveries, I watched nearly all of first half and then the last 10 + extra of the second half.

Still haven't seen the Walker incident tbh can't bring myself to rewatch the game lol

plus it was mainly a joke :p
Don't blame you. I was there, and it was hard work. But the sunshine on my ruggedly handsome features was nice.

Did anyone notice how thick the lines were, we now know the bench mark, so much for the changes, VAR did get the penalty right eventually, as Walker blocks the attacker but the attacker goes to ground in an attempt to win the ball back, the cynic in me says that if Moss had not given the automatic red that penalty would have stuck, but an appeal would have been investigated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.