Ref Watch

Oliver for Chelsea, wouldn't surprise me if he's ref for Liverpool too.

OGC.b681b32911dd02592ef0601f521f1be5

Oliver for Chelsea, wouldn't surprise me if he's ref for Liverpool too.
Called it weeks ago that it was nailed on we would get him for one of these 2 games, they even gave him last weekend off so he is nice and fresh to screw us as usual. Should not be anywhere near our games. No doubt we will get Dean for Dippers

Reactions: mat
Cancelo had a dive in the Southampton box yesterday that somehow escaped a booking.
He’s an embarrassment that lad. The way he was rolling around like he’d had a sledgehammer taken to his ankle when Xhaka was sent off when Xhaka never even touched him was arguably the worst play acting I’ve ever seen from a City player.

He’s an embarrassment that lad. The way he was rolling around like he’d had a sledgehammer taken to his ankle when Xhaka was sent off when Xhaka never even touched him was arguably the worst play acting I’ve ever seen from a City player.
Agree, but strangley neither incidents were really picked up by the media. The complete opposite yesterday when Ronaldo carried out three dives in the West Ham game yesterday that Tom Daley would have been proud of. The media definitely picked up on these and stated that a penalty should have been awarded for at least one. You see it sets the narrative for the next game/dive...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.