James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

I was hoping he’d start on Tuesday but I get the feeling Pep is going to go strong now after that dismal performance today
Oh i thought the 1st team were all dead tired??

I would expect Steffen, Stones (if fit), KDB, Foden and Mahrez to start but the rest should be these kids imo.

9 goals in 5 PL2 games. He only needs 16 more in the remaining 23 games to break Delap’s record!

What a shame if that's the case, it appears that elite performances in the Elite Development Squad still aren't good enough to warrant a call-up to the first team.
Would live to see him get a run against Wycombe. He's probably behind 2 or 3 of the younger players like Palmer and Delap. We have 4 injured at the moment so maybe he might get a look in.

Would live to see him get a run against Wycombe. He's probably behind 2 or 3 of the younger players like Palmer and Delap. We have 4 injured at the moment so maybe he might get a look in.
Delap is coming back from an injury, so he is probably only behind Palmer in terms of being picked for this game.

I suspect he'll either start or be on the bench.

He’ll be playing Tuesday, but probably for the EDS against Doncaster!
seems very strange we have a carabao cup game and the EDS have a game the same night happened last season as well,wonder if this will effect which players get drafted in to the first team against Wycombe if any at all ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.