James McAtee

Maybe the best option would be to spend the first half of the season at City where he may get time in early rounds of the Carabao and Champions League group stage dead rubbers and then to head out on loan in January.

I would worry about finding the right loan club for him though whereas the likes of Delap or THB would do ok pretty much anywhere.
Maybe not a bad idea,but i dont even see him making the team for those lesser games,we have so much talent that requires foootball.
As for any loan......Needs to be a footballing side obviously.

Maybe not a bad idea,but i dont even see him making the team for those lesser games,we have so much talent that requires foootball.
As for any loan......Needs to be a footballing side obviously.
Needs to be a team with some ambition as well. No point sending him to a team who will be battling relegation. An on loan teenage playmaker will be the first casualty if survival is at stake

If you consider real 8's in the team... then Gundogan is the only player.

I wouldn't be surprised if he get's more gametime than people think.

Foden and KdB are TOO forward thinking, and Jack Grealish is maybe in that category as well.

I'd keep him for the season, I think there is definitely gametime to be had in this midfield, KdB and Grealish also don't have a stellar injury record.

Premier League clubs have voted to keep nine sub spots for the coming season> I think that City should make a statement that two of these spots will be reserved for young emerging talent rather than keeping every fringe player involved.

I am in two minds about allowing B teams to play in lower leagues like they do in Spain. I would love to see our lads playing at League One level but would not want existing smaller clubs to be squeezed out.

The deftness of his touches are great to watch. He looks very calm. He very much could play that ‘Pausa’ role in the midfield alongside Foden driving at players.

He really could play in the first team and looks a lot more comfortable in the middle of the park than Palmer (still very talented).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.