Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember any other club getting such hostile coverage as City have had during a period of success. Chelsea got a lot of stick for a few years after their takeover and crisis clubs like West Ham have been mocked by the media for years but nothing as vitriolic as we have endured. A lot of it has been xenophobic and sometimes racist in nature, like the abuse Sterling took after he joined us from Liverpool. The abuse of our fans has been relentless. I don't have a problem with the loons on Twitter but so much of it has come from allegedly mainstream media like SKY, the BBC and broadsheet newspapers, and so much coverage has just been false information.
What a post

Spot on Sir.

Respect to to you.

Have we got a name for the plastic bellend who wrote the article?

It’s not an article, it’s a letter in their mailbox. Not sure why everyone’s getting quite so hysterical. If you don’t like it, write in yourself and argue.

As it happens, Football365 published an actual article in the week saying Pep’s comments were out of order.

Have we got a name for the plastic bellend who wrote the article?
Actually BlueMooners it looks as though it must be some sort of like fan agony aunts page or the like (apologies maybe I should have vetted this better before posting).

Date published: Saturday 18th September 2021 9:35 - Editor F365

Looks as though the element on Guardiola was written by someone known only as Martin, BRFC.

The link for full disclosure...........

The TV media are clever, they know exactly what they are doing. Feint praise when we are winning, with sly digs thrown in, whilst sticking the boot in when we don't.
Do we get a fair press? Not a chance. Our net spend in the summer was relatively small compared to others, yet it's 'The £100m man' when talking about Grealish.
Now they are after Pep, trying to drive a wedge between him and us fans.
The last question he was asked on Saturday was, 'what did he make of the fans?'
They want him out so their darlings have one less thing to worry about.

We won the League Cup and the League last season and we are referred to as the team that lost the CL Final.

It’s not an article, it’s a letter in their mailbox. Not sure why everyone’s getting quite so hysterical. If you don’t like it, write in yourself and argue.

As it happens, Football365 published an actual article in the week saying Pep’s comments were out of order.
To be fair @leithblue my original post was unintentionally misleading - my bad, stand down............

Ok fair enough- - assumed it was an article, not just the inane ramblings of some fucking plastic dickhead (although that would describe most journalists too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.