Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
£97.5 million Romelu Lukaku likes this post.

Chelsea have spent an absolute fortune in the last couple of years. I think it was 250 million after their transfer ban was lifted, then they bought 97 million Lukaku. I do not once remember hearing Tyler mention it in the commentary yesterday at Spurs.

Chelsea have spent an absolute fortune in the last couple of years. I think it was 250 million after their transfer ban was lifted, then they bought 97 million Lukaku. I do not once remember hearing Tyler mention it in the commentary yesterday at Spurs.
They have but they have also recouped a lot of money too and have a transfer surplus this Summer from selling players like Abraham and Zouma. The club to go after is United. They have spent the same as us over a decade and have been a lot less successful.

They have but they have also recouped a lot of money too and have a transfer surplus this Summer from selling players like Abraham and Zouma. The club to go after is United. They have spent the same as us over a decade and have been a lot less successful.

I agree about Chelsea - the high spending was after no spending for a year, and there were presumably a few sales in there as well.
This year, they've done a lot of pretty good business.

Yes they get decent money for their players normally. We've sold quite a few academy players too and recouped ,40 million on sales according to Pep so Grealish only cost 60 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.