Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

“Not a foul because then he’d have to give a red card”.

It doesn't make it " not a foul " because of any susequent consequences .

The foul should have been given , and then any subsequent further action taken .What a fucking stupid and typical explanation by the PiGMOL stooge.

Corrupt as fuck as ever.

I meant specifically the third yellow on Milner being blatantly ignored.

Just plain cheating right in front of the eyes of the millions of people watching it live in 187 countries.

Usually there is some lame half-explanation but in this case there was absolutely none. Everyone in the ground and around the world saw Milner take Bernie out, and knows it is obviously a yellow card offence. And millions of people saw the officials just cheating by not giving the yellow and then red.

Quite staggering I think. Not just the shockingly awful refereeing. But that they should care so little about being seen to be cheats.

I wish clubs would take this sort of thing more seriously and call it out.
Nothing's happened about it the last dozen times we've played them so I can't see anything happening after this game either.
Most people don't remember any of these things unless it happens to their team or Sky continually highlight it over a period of time, which they definitely won't. The performance by the referees will become "sometimes you get those decisions, sometimes you don't" and the masses will move on.
If you support West Ham, Leicester or whoever you wouldn't notice the continual leg ups that Liverpool and United get but as they're our direct rivals it's much more noticeable to us.

Henderson and Milner double team Bernardo, Tierney says play on
giphy.gif

If the referees ever start refereeing the game and not certain clubs they would have some credibility , but as Pep rightly said the dippers and rags are treated differently week in and week out.

It's there to be clearly seen and yet because of the following of the two clubs they get different treatment to appease their fans and financial benefits from tv income , media etc.

Imagine if Cancelo could defend, he'd be a top five player...

I also think Laporte now needs a rest and we would like to see Dias back on that left side of the pair, Stones gives us another out into midfield.

I do like Laporte and his distribution especially, but this week he's looked quite ploddy at times, turned very easily and left for dead on occasion.

I don't think our defence has reached the level of the Walker-Stones-Dias-Zinchenko foursome around January/February last season yet.

When can VAR be used? If the ref gives a foul & a yellow card, we've seen VAR tell them to look at the monitor. So if he gives a foul & no card, when the player is on a yellow, does it mean they can't intervene? Everybody knows he should have received a yellow & been sent off, but I see it's now been suggested that Tierney thought Henderson committed the foul. Too late for City again, but if that is the rule, it's ridiculous & needs changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.