Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Came back from behind twice. A good, hearty performance.

Stamford Bridge and Anfield out the way and we're still in the top 4. That's good.

When can VAR be used? If the ref gives a foul & a yellow card, we've seen VAR tell them to look at the monitor. So if he gives a foul & no card, when the player is on a yellow, does it mean they can't intervene? Everybody knows he should have received a yellow & been sent off, but I see it's now been suggested that Tierney thought Henderson committed the foul. Too late for City again, but if that is the rule, it's ridiculous & needs changing.
If he thought Henderson committed the foul, why didn't he caution him? He simply bottled out of issuing a red card.

Ploddy is a good way of describing Laporte.

What we lose through not having Laporte utilising his crossfield pass, we gain more solidity of Dias is playing on the left.

Especially so, as Stones brings us more options into midfield.

I'd say Laporte remains a very good defender but he seems to struggle mentally in the biggest of games?

Having watched that Salah goal back again, I'm disappointed with Eddie, he should be getting a hand to it at least.

What we lose through not having Laporte utilising his crossfield pass, we gain more solidity of Dias is playing on the left.

I'd say Laporte remains a very good defender but he seems to struggle mentally in the biggest of games?

Having watched that Salah goal back again, I'm disappointed with Eddie, he should be getting a hand to it at least.
Eddie wake up, Salah is about to pull the trigger
jaws-007.gif

My old man (not a city fan so watches without bias ) said exactly the same about Ederson saving that.

A little unfair I think. Slowed down yeah it looks close to him. Real time and it’s hit the back of the net instantly.

To come away from Klanfield with at least a point is fantastic especially with the biased one sided officials.

Fair play to the lads for keeping their cool and professionalism when faced with such blatant cheating.
I wouldn't accuse the ref' of cheating. If he didn't book Milner specifically in order to help Liverpool then yes, that's cheating. In this case, I believe, he was just too scared. Aware of their fans propensity towards violent behaviour, individually or en masse, I guess images flashed through his mind of his car being torched or some morlock following him home. Incompetent, Cheat or Coward either way, he should be removed from the PL list.

My old man (not a city fan so watches without bias ) said exactly the same about Ederson saving that.

First goal can go either way, Eddie is racing out of his goal and, on another day, could get something on Mane's shot.

But Salah's shot with his weaker right comes right across the face of his goal and hits the opposite corner of his net.

The ball has travelled a fair distance and not the first time Eddie needs to take a look at himself on his front post.

The Red Bull game was another game where you start to realise Eddie isn't a shot stopper.

If it weren't for Rodri, we'd all be livid with him today.

First goal can go any way, Eddie it racing out of his goal and, on another day, could get something on Mane's shot.

But Salah's shot with his weaker right comes right across the face of his goal and hits the opposite corner of his net.

The ball has travelled a fair distance and not first time Eddie needs to take a look at himself on his front post.

The Red Bull game was another game where you start to realise Eddie isn't a shotstopper.

If it weren't for Rodri, we'd be livid with him today.

He should've had an assist though, if we're playing hypotheticals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.