Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe this is just about the piracy issue. Two big court cases were starting or about to start and the PL looks to have shit themselves based on the possibility they might lose and also the evidence they’d have to reveal. They’ve jumped at the chance to settle as soon as things really got going.

This.

Shit cafe spouting the usual sports washing and Saudi regime bollocks while being blinded to the fact the US regime is fucking garbage too, their own people losing homes because they have cancer and can't afford medical bills, people dying because they can't afford insulin, abortions bans, school shootings, police killing the people they are sworn to protect, the CIA creating the Taliban to disrupt the middle East, dropping chemical weapons on the people of San Francisco to see the effects, being the biggest war mongers on earth, more murder in Chicago than the Afghanistan war, Hollywood peadophiles, rediculous amounts of homeless people, dropping bombs on innocent people in Syria whenever they get bored. The U.S regime has done as much damage to this world as anyone's and I could go on and on but my phone would run out of battery but yeah those damn Saudis.

P.S apologise for the rant , I fucking hate America.

Last edited:
Would love it if they came in and kicked out another history club who for decades sat on top of the money pile shitting on everyone else who had no chance to develop or break in.

The crying you see now is only because they are being threatened, nowhere in the media was there any concern for "fair play" when the same 4 clubs finished top 4 every single year and grew more and more powerful without having to try and invest as they had such a huge financial advantage.

The only shame is that newcastle had a few loud critics of the club over the years, I wonder what they are saying now. Hopefully they are prepared to become the villains now they are a threat to the media favourites.

Warren fucking Barton on Sky sports slating our support, saying how much bigger they are than us, fucking nonsense, remember them getting 14k average in the 80s, one of the most fickle fan bases in world football.

What he’s too thick to realise is that all the shit we get, they’ll be getting in 4+ years time if they manage to build something to challenge the old elite. The smears with come thick and fast the moment they stand on Liverpool and Utd’s toes - including against their support.

Warren fucking Barton on Sky sports slating our support, saying how much bigger they are than us, fucking nonsense, remember them getting 14k average in the 80s, one of the most fickle fan bases in world football.
not even the fucking 80's. few seasons ago in the championship they were barely getting a half full st james.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.