TV Series

I've started watching "The OA" on Netflix - it's a science fiction story written (at least in part) by Brit Marling. I've only watched the first 3 episodes - but I really like it so far.
===
On the other hand... the series seems derivate; numerous elements are reminiscent of Marling's earlier film, "The Sound of My Voice."
===
That said, "Sound of My Voice" is very enjoyable - stream this movie if you like Sci Fi.
===
And although OA has some elements in common with "Sound of My Voice" - it's not at all a copy-cat.
===
I'm enjoying "The OA" on Netflix - and if you like Sci Fi - I think you'll like this series too.
I love Brit Marling's stuff and only yesterday I checked on if there's a Season 3 of OA due out, but doesn't look promising, unfortunately.

Been watching Dead Mountain. Excellent.
True story.

Russian. In the Ural Mountains, nine students go on a ski hike, but never return. Local investigators must piece together what happened to them when their bodies are found a month later.

Bedbound with this crazy flu.
Binged the new Brassic season....well up to snuff imo. had a few proper lol moments even though it hurt to giggle

See. Apple TV.
Watched series 1 and 2 and really engrossed with it. Couldnt decide if the Queen's acting was the worst or best I had ever seen. Once I realised the brilliance it was easier to get on with. It is gore deluxe. GofT meets last kingdom meets Mad Max.
The fight scenes between blind soldiers with heightened senses are almost balletic. Both beautiful and brutal.
Some issues with the blind world but largely very well done and the issues are so minor they don't distract.
Hope series 3 is as good..

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.