TV Series

Lost In Space on Netflix.
It's shit but I can't stop watching it.
We enjoyed 'Lost in Space' ourselves, good to see series 3 is finally (nearly) here, although sad to see it's the final one. I thought Mina Sundwall playing 'Penny' was particularly good.

I'm slowly convincing the wife that the new Sky Glass TV suits our needs, I'm going to have to accelerate my plans to make sure we've got it in place for December :)

See. Apple TV.
Watched series 1 and 2 and really engrossed with it. Couldnt decide if the Queen's acting was the worst or best I had ever seen. Once I realised the brilliance it was easier to get on with. It is gore deluxe. GofT meets last kingdom meets Mad Max.
The fight scenes between blind soldiers with heightened senses are almost balletic. Both beautiful and brutal.
Some issues with the blind world but largely very well done and the issues are so minor they don't distract.
Hope series 3 is as good..

Great, isn't it?

I agree, especially, about 'Queen Kane'. Sylvia Hoeks manages to find that sweet spot between annoyance and reverence in her portrayal of over drama and cunning, which is remarkable, in of itself!

I think we're on ep 7 in S03.

Just finished season 2 of the remake of V and realised that the 3rd season was cancelled so it left the story incomplete.

Usually I check if a series has a conclusion before I invest the time to watch it, same happened with Stargate Universe it's a shit do.

Just finished season 2 of the remake of V and realised that the 3rd season was cancelled so it left the story incomplete.

Usually I check if a series has a conclusion before I invest the time to watch it, same happened with Stargate Universe it's a shit do.

I think there is merit in watching things that get cancelled, if they are good enough.

Im approaching cancellation point of travellers, ive mosy enjoyed it so far. I knew beforehand but went for it anyway.

the OA recently has been mentioned, I'd say the same for Westworld. I.e I'd still watch s1, knowing how crap s2,3 are and that one cancelled after.

Anybody watching 'The Chestnut Man'?

I was thinking what one earth are they going to do with the 'Mare from Easttown' character and this brilliant Danish thriller pops up.

Easily transferrable, easily made darker, even though it's frickin' decent in its own right.

Well worth checking out...
Having read the book I found this poor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.