United (A) Post Match Thread

The more you look at the replay of Ronaldo's challenge on KDB, what was his intent if it wasn't trying to do him?

The ball was long gone, KDB was already down, it should have been a straight red, chalk that up to another weak decision from the weakest ref in the league.

You can feel free to change weak for many other words.
The ball wasn't long gone. It was still there to be played as Oliver hadn't had time to blow for the foul by Fernandes.

It's the only excuse for not showing red, but Oliver should have booked Fernandes as well.

Some late tackles unpunished too as we kept possession, but Bernardo "let people know he was there" as they say... Got his retaliation in first.

Last edited:
What a team, what a team and what a manager.
To go to the famous Old Trafford in front of all their fans and not let this mega expensive and talented team get the ball is a fucking awesome achievement. Im so happy, if I was a United fan Id be so fucking depressed after that. Where's the fucking Valium.

Fucking Awesome. I feel like we just won a cup. Thank you Boys in Blue.
Wonder how the Pisscan is feeling ?
The famous Old Trafford? I hope your taking the piss, the only famous Old Trafford is the other end of Warwick Road.

We had a man sent off, makes the palace game an outlier and for that matter we were still better than them with ten men.

What it does prove is that Chelsea aren't going to run away with the league, as suggested by people on here, I presume you must have been one or you wouldn't have got involved.

3 points behind the runaway leaders.
.... having played our two nearest rivals away from home, plus our noisy neighbours

Why they have not sacked the little fella is beyond me, it goes far deeper than what he did as a player and what a nice bloke he is.

There is a cancer in that club, from top to bottom, they are a top class manager from mounting a challenge, so why don't they get one?

Ferguson is the answer for me, he is still the main man at that club, hence the reluctance of ex players to criticize and call the club out.

As long as that old fool is alive and still allowed inside that club, all is well and the rags will never challenge.
Totally agree. Every game on TV always shows Fergie in the crowd either looking happy or angry. He is still managing the club by proxy.

Mourinho doesn't suffer fools and whether you like him or not, he knows a fair bit about football and winning trophies. For him to say finishing 2nd with them was his biggest achievement tells you a lot about the club inside and out.

They won't sack PE teacher after a Derby humiliation. I wouldn't be surprised if the club said he needs the rest of the season either. He's cheap and I think is in place until the squads in a better shape. The fans aren't going to be asking for his head either, not in the ground anyway so the owners are under no pressure. They could argue they are in the running for the title, albeit they'd be deluded but they aren't too far off.

Fergie ran the club in his own image, but it's moved on. He must thank his lucky stars he never had to face Klopp and Pep and Tuchel is one season. They are FAR better managers than he was.

Interesting that Dias , gundo , cancelo stepped forward yesterday to wish the referee a good game full of confidence utd didn’t they were clearly bricking it in tunnel no leader no where to turn fuck all about them . The game was won before we touched the ball.the days of winning Derby’s on emotion are long gone it’s about ability and know how and professionalism which the vermin have none . As I posted last night that lot are miles behind us in every way.

up the blues.

He's doing a brill job it will be wrong to sack him in fact they should extend his contract. Glaziers you know its the right thing to do.
None of the pundits with a United connection will call for him to be sacked (because he is a nice guy!! ) Not often I agree but on this stance I do.Keep him at the wheel for as long as possible!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.