United (A) Post Match Thread

What a team, what a team and what a manager.
To go to the famous Old Trafford in front of all their fans and not let this mega expensive and talented team get the ball is a fucking awesome achievement. Im so happy, if I was a United fan Id be so fucking depressed after that. Where's the fucking Valium.

Fucking Awesome. I feel like we just won a cup. Thank you Boys in Blue.
Wonder how the Pisscan is feeling ?
Don't think the piss can gives a flying f**k for his former employers, every subsequent management failure increases the man's legend. I don't worry about the bus company I worked for for thirty years, don't suppose he worries about United he was an employee not a fan.
As for me today feels f*****g wonderful don't think I'll stop smiling till the spring. Rags looking pig sick in the pub last night blues wearing foolish grins.

Watched game back and it was like watching my son kill me playing FIFA on X box and taking piss (it only needed Eddie to dribble ball past McGuire and score ffs!) - I love you Ole and as as regards that prick CR7 I did not think I could detest him any more.....but I do after that attempt on Kev and his sulking.....thats why he will never be above Messi even if score a million goals!

I’ve just let one of my swap dwelling friends have a reality check !

told him what an embarrassment of a club and fanbase they are !

He did the 6 hour trip from kent, left at half time too btw !! :-)..

basicalky I said they need a tough manager to go in and sort it out , conte , Mancini ( never in a million years ) and he came back with this gem …..

Yes you guessed it

THEY DONT PLAY THE UNITED WAY ….

all the time this joke of a club live in the past , believe there own lies and hype they are going no where fast !

Its a joy to watch it really is ….

Can’t see them winning anything for a very long time !

What’s next for them , green and gold , zebra pants , storming a match day , by bet is they will start the

BRING A BROLLY TO SACK OLE campaign :-)

When i recollect some of the penalties awarded against us,and those awarded in other games......it's incredulous,and fully justifies the conspiracy claims,that such a foul was not overruled by VAR or at the very minimum given cause for the Ref to go to the monitor.

Further to such is the complete lack of post match discussion/scrutiny the incident has received.

It seems this will be another season where we don't just have to contend with the opposition.

" When you are Manchester City you realise nobody helps you - no-one"

Pep 110% knows and so will all the players.

The more you look at the replay of Ronaldo's challenge on KDB, what was his intent if it wasn't trying to do him?

The ball was long gone, KDB was already down, it should have been a straight red, chalk that up to another weak decision from the weakest ref in the league.

You can feel free to change weak for many other words.

Also, Fernadez's action immediately before was an attempted stamp as well. Watch the way he twists and lifts his foot. Wasn't even booked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.