United (A) Post Match Thread

The best part of that game was ‘The Artful Dodger’ Phil Foden, he thought about challenging for a header on the edge of the rags box, saw two big lumps jumping with him & decided to let them win the header, then picked their pockets a started another City attack. Simple effective & absolutely mugged em off!

What a team, what a team and what a manager.
To go to the famous Old Trafford in front of all their fans and not let this mega expensive and talented team get the ball is a fucking awesome achievement. Im so happy, if I was a United fan Id be so fucking depressed after that. Where's the fucking Valium.

Fucking Awesome. I feel like we just won a cup. Thank you Boys in Blue.
Wonder how the Pisscan is feeling ?
The hard shoulder shitter is a narcissist who only really ever cared about himself, which is proven by the shit show he left behind. His last season was all about his own legacy and he didnt care what was fast approaching after he was leaving.
he bears a massive responsibility for there demise and thats compounded by the way hes hanging around like a bad fart.

its lovely

I’ve just let one of my swap dwelling friends have a reality check !

told him what an embarrassment of a club and fanbase they are !

He did the 6 hour trip from kent, left at half time too btw !! :-)..

basicalky I said they need a tough manager to go in and sort it out , conte , Mancini ( never in a million years ) and he came back with this gem …..

Yes you guessed it

THEY DONT PLAY THE UNITED WAY ….

all the time this joke of a club live in the past , believe there own lies and hype they are going no where fast !

Its a joy to watch it really is ….

Can’t see them winning anything for a very long time !

What’s next for them , green and gold , zebra pants , storming a match day , by bet is they will start the

BRING A BROLLY TO SACK OLE campaign :-)

The United way they speak of wingers lumping it in the box to play the percentages. It was dying on its arse towards the end of the pissed up despot’s reign. They got destroyed in two champions league finals by Pep, football has moved on whilst they haven’t.

They don’t even have an identity how they play, they either flat track bully the lesser teams or have to go into survival mode playing five at the back in big games. Happy Sunday blues.

The best part of that game was ‘The Artful Dodger’ Phil Foden, he thought about challenging for a header on the edge of the rags box, saw two big lumps jumping with him & decided to let them win the header, then picked their pockets a started another City attack. Simple effective & absolutely mugged em off!

Yeah made me laugh that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.