United (A) Post Match Thread

Ronald should have seen red that was cowardly and disgusting.. Roy Keane said he’d have basically gone out and kicked someone yesterday.. they never change. Hate United more than anyone else
Watching the game in the pub rag starts laughing at ladyboys challenge on Kev , told him that you support the most expensive pub team ever assembled

I was on the back row, but I was joining in! Football changes very quickly, so i won’t take wins like this for granted. Seeing them cunts at the end of the game defeated is something all blues must experience.
It’s the life of a Football fan, it goes in circles and undoubtedly we’ll be on the end of that one day. (Hopefully not anytime soon) Who’s going to feel sorry for us then ? No one..so eat, drink and join in when you can.

I really can`t understand the sad Mooners who insist that we be called our full name Manchester City !!
Seriously who gives a flying fuck if they call the Rags "Manchester United" as its a fucking lie anyway !! Manchester my arse United.
Been a City fan nearly 60 years and always been proud to be called a Man City fan and whenever I`ve been asked who I support its always been Man City.
FFS some of you need to grow a pair of hairy ones and don`t worry what the bastard media calls us ... as long as its not personal insults or racism.

That's why I hate them so much and why no mercy should ever be shown to that shitstain of a club and their brain dead gutless fans. That banner alone was enough to make me hate them. Never forget at that time they were light years ahead of us due to pulling away during our yo yo years in the lower leagues and the new premier league and nailed on champions league money every year. They were winning trophy after trophy and while it's fine to give your closest rivals some stick that was below the belt.

Then we had Ferguson's sneering contempt for us. His noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime comments sum him up perfectly. A bully fine when he's picking on a weaker opponent who can't fight back. As soon as we could he did what all bullies do, he skulked off crying it's not fair anymore.

As for their fans the majority are glory hunters who latched onto their success to make their own inadequate lives appear better. They thought it would never end. They stood on a sugar pedestal of glamour and glory with no solid foundation and now the rain has melted it away they are lost.

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none
Amen brother. When we have our boot on their throat, we need to squeeze harder.
City’s history is littered with instances of being too kind to these pricks, only to have it thrown back in our faces

I can’t help feel sympathy for OGS - that interview was clearly painful for him - its awful to watch someone suffering so whatever team you support
hes on 2/3/4/5?million a year for a job hes not qualified to do,hes doing a great job , how the fuck can you feel sorry for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.