Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

On Thursday the govt will announce rail plans for the North. Worth keeping an eye on because of potential impact about travel in the North West. MEN has an article on this today.

i think more accurately the government will be announcing the redistribution of some of the HS2 savings to Northern constituencies - with a Tory MP - in what amounts to a range of disparate and uncoordinated transport schemes aimed less at improving transport infrastructure and more at placating Tory voters in key marginal parliamentary seats….

i think more accurately the government will be announcing the redistribution of some of the HS2 savings to Northern constituencies - with a Tory MP - in what amounts to a range of disparate and uncoordinated transport schemes aimed less at improving transport infrastructure and more at placating Tory voters in key marginal parliamentary seats….

Not just disparate, but also desperate.
The first question the gov should be asked is: "On what date will you announce the cancellation of these plans?"

Please don't quote the Guardian.

On Thursday the govt will announce rail plans for the North. Worth keeping an eye on because of potential impact about travel in the North West. MEN has an article on this today.
Levelling up? Really. Cross rail 2 will be completed before HS2 is complete let alone HS3.

Whatever they propose will be underfunded and inadequate even for the 1980's never mind 2020s and beyond.

Transport infrastructure and public transport in the UK is appalling and approaching 3rd world levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.