IPTV

Mine gone down again think they have been switched off just keeps saying network error. Don't want to email as trying not to identify myself so it's back to Kodi..

Mine went down last night on the scum game turned everything of before I went to
Bed ,working fine this morning.

Lots of blocks on services at the min as UEFA ALONG WITH THE PREM LEAGUE have managed to push threw blocks in line with uk isp upping there game aswell..9 times out of 10 the simple solution is just just use a vpn when games are on to get round the blocks.. depending on providers if they are using hardcoded apps where the dns for the sub is linked to the app and the supplied sub from provider has had a dns change and they ain't updated there apps then it will be tits up till they do...the IPTV game is finding a decent provider whos on the ball with updates etc
Could you explain that for those who haven’t a baldy about all this tech speak in other words simplify please..any free vpn’s for firestick or are you better with a sub for one ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.