Roger Daltrey: Rolling Stones a Mediocre Pub Band

I meant to mention, I was impressed by your memory. not sure if I sat down to list 30 Rolling Stones songs I'd do so well and I think I've got 26 Stones albums on CD (incl. live and compilations and two copies of Goat's Head Soup). Maybe I'll have a go later; although this evening is currently reserved for driving up North so we don't have to make an early start for tomorrow's game.
sadly I'm missing the game tomorrow which is shit because its not even on bloody TV. Brentford vs Everton. Bastards.

Where you driving from mate?

Not ringing a bell mate.
I'll replace them in your list with Star Star and rip this joint ; )
Silver is Keith’s song and he normally performs it as part of their set list. Shine a light was the song that Martin Scorsese named his Rolling Stones film concert.

Fair distance. We are south of Edinburgh and this time of year we normally stop over before or after a game. The joys of Premier Inn.

My daughter and I will be staying at my Mother's in Cheshire tonight and then driving over to Our Kid's tomorrow and he will take us to the Etihad. :)

Premier Inn's are a bit different to enjoying home comforts but they do what they do well.

My daughter and I will be staying at my Mother's in Cheshire tonight and then driving over to Our Kid's tomorrow and he will take us to the Etihad. :)

Premier Inn's are a bit different to enjoying home comforts but they do what they do well.
After 5 seasons of doing it they are losing their attraction :-(. I wish to hell someone would build a couple of decent hotels on the campus. It will no doubt come with the arena but it may be too late for us.
Enjoy the match mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.