23. have you seen your mother baby
  24. let it bleed
  25. dead flowers
  26. time is on my side
  27. happy
  28. start me up
  29. as tears go by
  30. Get off my cloud

Way to argue against your own post:-) not only did you name songs that aren’t widely known but you were miles short of the 50.

I love the stones but their volume of work is miles behind the Beatles and they have been going for 60 years.

After 5 seasons of doing it they are losing their attraction :-(. I wish to hell someone would build a couple of decent hotels on the campus. It will no doubt come with the arena but it may be too late for us.
Enjoy the match mate.

Cheers.

I often do the round trip in the day but after over 30 years of doing ti, it doesn't get any easier. The frigging roadworks en route have been a pain for last few years.

Got new Deep Purple and Rpbert PLant / Alison Krauss albums plus rereleased Kiss & Floyd to kee pu company on the journey.

The Plant album is very good.

Way to argue against your own post:-) not only did you name songs that aren’t widely known but you were miles short of the 50.

I love the stones but their volume of work is miles behind the Beatles and they have been going for 60 years.
Widely unknown to those that don't know mate. And to be precise 21 short. Agree about the Beatles. Wasn't comparing the two bands. Was comparing the Stones to the Who. Can you name 29 of their hits from memory?

Cheers.

I often do the round trip in the day but after over 30 years of doing ti, it doesn't get any easier. The frigging roadworks en route have been a pain for last few years.

Got new Deep Purple and Rpbert PLant / Alison Krauss albums plus rereleased Kiss & Floyd to kee pu company on the journey.

The Plant album is very good.
Is it out today? Must look for it on Amazon. I saw them in Paris. Bloody brilliant concert. Afraid I wont be looking for DP. Fireball and Smoke on the water was about as far as I went with them. My loss I'm sure.

Widely unknown to those that don't know mate. And to be precise 21 short. Agree about the Beatles. Wasn't comparing the two bands. Was comparing the Stones to the Who. Can you name 29 of their hits from memory?
I think the stones piss on the who tbh so I apologise profusely for sticking my oar in and making a tit of myself.

Baba O’Riley
Won’t Get Fooled Again
My Generation
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign O’er Me
Happy Jack
I Can See For Miles
Substitute
The Song Is Over
It’s Hard
Pinball Wizard
Bargain
Who Are You
Summertime Blues
See Me Feel Me / We’re Not Gonna Take It
Slip Kid
Magic Bus

So I gave me myself five minutes, no peeking, and got 18 off the top of my head. Now I’ll peek:

Another Tricky Day
Long Live Rock
Pictures of Lily
Pure and Easy
Sparks
The Seeker
I’m Free
The Real Me
The Kids Are Alright
Behind Blue Eyes
I Can’t Explain
A Quick One

That’s 30 :) I missed some pretty obvious ones. But I agree it’s clearly easier for the Stones. It’s child’s play for the Beatles.

Still enjoy The Who more :)

Baba O’Riley
Won’t Get Fooled Again
My Generation
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign O’er Me
Happy Jack
I Can See For Miles
Substitute
The Song Is Over
It’s Hard
Pinball Wizard
Bargain
Who Are You
Summertime Blues
See Me Feel Me / We’re Not Gonna Take It
Slip Kid
Magic Bus

So I gave me myself five minutes, no peeking, and got 18 off the top of my head. Now I’ll peek:

Another Tricky Day
Long Live Rock
Pictures of Lily
Pure and Easy
Sparks
The Seeker
I’m Free
The Real Me
The Kids Are Alright
Behind Blue Eyes
I Can’t Explain
A Quick One

That’s 30 :) I missed some pretty obvious ones. But I agree it’s clearly easier for the Stones. It’s child’s play for the Beatles.

Still enjoy The Who more :)
I would f got about the same before cheating. I really like Tommy and Quadraphenia and on top they have a number of really good songs particularly;
Behind Blue Eyes
I can see for Miles
Baba O’Riley
Won‘t get fooled again

after that sorry I struggle.
I saw them twice, once when i was very young and they were good, once a few years ago when they are really milking it. I thought they were poor.
Townsend is a good guitarist and Keith Moon was an unbelievable rock drummer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.