United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that this interim manager is part of the Glaser's master plan to offload the club in 6 months time?

I'm expecting some very shady financial shenanigans over at the Swamp the next few months or so...

Anyone else think that this interim manager is part of the Glaser's master plan to offload the club in 6 months time?

I'm expecting some very shady financial shenanigans over at the Swamp the next few months or so...
Im hoping following the favourable media coverage of oles sacking it's paving the way for the glazers to bring Ole back in the summer for another go.

According to an interview with Klopp he stated that their new manager introduced the pressing game to a couple of reasonably successful German clubs. Can you see Pogba and Ronaldo tearing around the pitch pressing defenders. After a couple of games they will be clambering for Ole's reinstatement.

The lazy fuckers will be screaming for ole back at the wheel when ralphy ragcunt insists that they do more than jog about occasionally and twat the ball as hard as they can from anywhere on the pitch.

Can posters please keep the rag thread going strongly.

I need to keep my focus on those cunts rather than worrying about the health of my son, another City fan, who is not very well atm.
Best wishes for your lad, CBB.

I hope he's doing better very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.