Frenkie de Jong

The argument will be more stupid if any of those chelsea youngster is even good enough for our squad, i can count two that make a cut. one probably starting the other is bench player and not more than that. While City youngster is in similar situation so it's even.
Or we could just leave it up to Pep, as he seems to be doing alright so far.

The kids will get a chance to shine, but not at the risk of losing any momentum.

The argument will be more stupid if any of those chelsea youngster is even good enough for our squad, i can count two that make a cut. one probably starting the other is bench player and not more than that. While City youngster is in similar situation so it's even.

Ah so you think Chelsea beat us in the FA cup, and CL final and are in the middle of a title race with us because their team is full of players who aren't good enough to get in our squad?

Or we could just leave it up to Pep, as he seems to be doing alright so far.

The kids will get a chance to shine, but not at the risk of losing any momentum.

Yeah ultimately it's on Pep hands on how he handles these youngster and more than anyone it's only him that i can put trust on their development. The same man that develop Messi, Kimmich and many more into world class player, that's should be enough guarantee that Pep knows what's he doing. Probably the only thing that he is doing consistently right, doing this kind of thing.

Yeah ultimately it's on Pep hands on how he handles these youngster and more than anyone it's only him that i can put trust on their development. The same man that develop Messi, Kimmich and many more into world class player, that's should be enough guarantee that Pep knows what's he doing. Probably the only thing that he is doing consistently right, doing this kind of thing.
Get to f*ck!! The only thing he's doing right!!

The guy is nothing less than an genius, he's reinvented the most popular game in the world and no one can touch him.

A player has to be so much to play for City.

I don’t see how it would work having basically two first choice dm players. Surely he’d want to be starting every week
We play 60 games a season our midfield players are ageing, you need to replace Ferm and Rodri is having to play ever game, FDJ would be a stunning addition.

Already rumours the rags want him, and IF that is the case , he would be a huge upgrade on what they have.

We play 60 games a season our midfield players are ageing, you need to replace Ferm and Rodri is having to play ever game, FDJ would be a stunning addition.

Already rumours the rags want him, and IF that is the case , he would be a huge upgrade on what they have.
They will probably pay his inflated wages too, which is what I believe would be a sticking point for us.

Apart from winning multiple titles, cups and breaking records as he goes along with changing the way football is played at every level in this country for the better Having done the same in Germany and Spain

We should not be able to get De Jong, but Barca’s financial situation has given us an opportunity.

We should take advantage!!

Someone is trying to take advantage

"New Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick is eyeing up a move for Barcelona's Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 24, as he looks to begin the rebuilding process at Old Trafford. (El Nacional, via Daily Star) "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.