Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My booster has hit me like a truck.

Started feeling a bit iffy at around 8 last night and though the night got worse.

Banging headache and chills and feeling really achy and also really dehydrated. But the worse thing is the tiredness. It's an absolute chore to to do anything, even walking to the bathroom or typing this.

Anyone had these symptoms? Going back to bed soon to see if I can get some sleep and try and get up for the match

yes, me and my wife had similar last week when we had ours. Friday afternoon jabbed, by about 6pm felt a bit off, spent all day feeling knackered and sick On the Saturday. Woke up sunday without any issues

Zee Germans now copying Le Frenche in banning UK travellers.

What the fuck is that going to achieve at this point?

Totally pointless, once it's there it's there. All this does is give fuel to the anti vaccer's. Two/,three jabs for freedom and still banned from going places.

Zee Germans now copying Le Frenche in banning UK travellers.

What the fuck is that going to achieve at this point?
Nothing in terms of stopping the virus spreading - this is something I have believed right from the start. Travel bans are pointless once the virus is seeded somewhere.

However, maybe it might put political pressure on the UK government to do me than just say “Christmas is safe” without considering the deeper implications.

Started feeling a bit iffy at around 8 last night and though the night got worse.

Banging headache and chills and feeling really achy and also really dehydrated. But the worse thing is the tiredness. It's an absolute chore to to do anything, even walking to the bathroom or typing this.

Anyone had these symptoms? Going back to bed soon to see if I can get some sleep and try and get up for the match
I had that with my second jab. No major problem with either the first or booster jab, apart from the almost default sore arm.

For 36 hours I had similar. If it lasts longer than that, it's something else. Take paracetomol.

So what you are saying is that the government are moving heaven and earth to push through tighter restrictions, and possibly lockdowns, to what end? What’s in it for them? Lost revenue, an angry population, declining popularity. Is this what they want? Do you think they are trying to piss everybody off just for a laugh?

It's an head scratcher isn't it, also Boris is at his all time lowest and him doing a Lockdown could literally finish him off with his Party. So I guess you do have to ask why?

Totally pointless, once it's there it's there. All this does is give fuel to the anti vaccer's. Two/,three jabs for freedom and still banned from going places.
I don't recall being told that after the booster, freedom would be upon us. Thought it was simply another line of defence against the virus, not the final solution.

I have no problems with any country closing its borders to us. They will have their own mitigation methods and it is their right to not want additional visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.