Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My booster has hit me like a truck.

Started feeling a bit iffy at around 8 last night and though the night got worse.

Banging headache and chills and feeling really achy and also really dehydrated. But the worse thing is the tiredness. It's an absolute chore to to do anything, even walking to the bathroom or typing this.

Anyone had these symptoms? Going back to bed soon to see if I can get some sleep and try and get up for the match

Started feeling a bit iffy at around 8 last night and though the night got worse.

Banging headache and chills and feeling really achy and also really dehydrated. But the worse thing is the tiredness. It's an absolute chore to to do anything, even walking to the bathroom or typing this.

Anyone had these symptoms? Going back to bed soon to see if I can get some sleep and try and get up for the match
I was a lot more fortunate. A really sore arm for 48hrs were my only symptoms. Hope you're feeling better soon

Drink loads of water. I didn’t get your symptoms but my missus did.
The only symptoms I had was an arm that felt like it had took a hiding off Mike Tyson.

Morning all. Quick catch up on the thread last night and I’m glad I went to bed.

Wife has her booster this afternoon thankfully, meaning we are both fully vaccinated to date and left feeling very confident that if we do catch covid, we shouldn’t get seriously Ill or be hospitalised and for that we are both thankful, even if we know there are no guarantees.

Get your vaccines, get your booster, continue to do so as there will be more to come and let’s all get on with living and our lives.

Last edited:
Just catching up with the thread..very entertaining..well done to everyone involved.
Could be a bumpy ride this week..

Strangely, you've pretty much described the exact symptoms I got but after the very first jab. Nothing at all for my second or booster.
Now I was quite lucky really as I had my first one done on a Friday so felt like that on the Saturday. I just had a couple of paracetamol and was able to take myself off to bed for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I actually felt much better then when I woke up.

Had mine on Wednesday and was the same.

Feel right as rain now though. It’ll pass in a day or two max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.