Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should always welcome the competition, it's makes us keep on our toes and not be complacent.

I don’t welcome any competition,
aslong city are winning everything then I couldn’t care less who is 2nd or 3rd.
Why anybody wants Newcastle to do well is beyond me.

the fans are bitter and hate us city fans out of jealousy. If they go down, it will be them back another 4 years just to be a mid table club.

I don’t welcome any competition,
aslong city are winning everything then I couldn’t care less who is 2nd or 3rd.
Why anybody wants Newcastle to do well is beyond me.

the fans are bitter and hate us city fans out of jealousy. If they go down, it will be them back another 4 years just to be a mid table club.

Can you read my post carefully?

I didn't say competition means we will lose a title to these team, competition is good because it breeds a strong desire to never lose a sight as champion and become complacent.

A strong competition will leads us to never lose sight on what we have currently have right now because the fear of the next challenger will beat us to the title.

Can you read my post carefully?

I didn't say competition means we will lose a title to these team, competition is good because it breeds a strong desire to never lose a sight as champion and become complacent.

A strong competition will leads us to never lose sight on what we have currently have right now because the fear of the next challenger will beat us to the title.

I did but they won’t just be competition will they. In 10 years I fully expect Newcastle to be like PSG, they won’t just be challenging us for trophies they will be gazumping us on major transfers and contracts.
we are a very well run club and as fans of this club we don’t want any other club to be well run because it means we win less and have the best players.

we have enough competition with the red shite and the chavs. Why would we welcome more ? We’r not exactly clearing up premier leagues every season are we ? And a champions league is still yet to be won.
Trust me… competition is fine as it is.

let’s focus on our own club and fook Newcastle

I did but they won’t just be competition will they. In 10 years I fully expect Newcastle to be like PSG, they won’t just be challenging us for trophies they will be gazumping us on major transfers and contracts.
we are a very well run club and as fans of this club we don’t want any other club to be well run because it means we win less and have the best players.

we have enough competition with the red shite and the chavs. Why would we welcome more ? We’r not exactly clearing up premier leagues every season are we ? And a champions league is still yet to be won.
Trust me… competition is fine as it is.

let’s focus on our own club and fook Newcastle

They can be like PSG or be just another Everton in 10 years time.

As long our Board is remain ambitious, i'm not really worried about another club rising as challenger. Like i said above, it will be a good challenge for the club, despite a heavy competition and each year is getting difficult but our club still prevail on the top as champion. It will be sweeter to be a champion that way atleast for me.

I
They can be like PSG or be just another Everton in 10 years time.

As long our Board is remain ambitious, i'm not really worried about another club rising as challenger. Like i said above, it will be a good challenge for the club, despite a heavy competition and each year is getting difficult but our club still prevail on the top as champion. It will be sweeter to be a champion that way atleast for me.

I get your point I do.
But we will have to agree to disagree.

I guess I’m more selfish, couldn’t give a flying monkeys who’s below us or whatever other clubs do mainly because Man City have had zero help or support. We been labelled cheats, corrupt, oil money for years by every club in the premier league including Newcastle.

I personally hope they get relegated,
if there was a chance that United, Liverpool or Chelsea would be relegated this season we would all love that to happen!! So why are we banging on about more competition.

city till I die !

I

I get your point I do.
But we will have to agree to disagree.

I guess I’m more selfish, couldn’t give a flying monkeys who’s below us or whatever other clubs do mainly because Man City have had zero help or support. We been labelled cheats, corrupt, oil money for years by every club in the premier league including Newcastle.

I personally hope they get relegated,
if there was a chance that United, Liverpool or Chelsea would be relegated this season we would all love that to happen!! So why are we banging on about more competition.

city till I die !

No problem, agree to disagree then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.