Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair comment, but I reserve the right to push back against the seemingly relentless Americanisation of our native spelling, especially on this board.
I agree because it does my tits in too. However, in this instance it was clearly an American depiction of an American.

Period :D)

It was a foul, he's snidely pulling his shirt on the refs blindside then as Bernardo turns it's visible so he lets go and he falls. If he stays on his feet as our players have done in the past the ref waves play on.
I look forward to seeing all Salah's penalty dives being relentlessly dissected in future.

Where has Fabregas been hiding for x amount of years?

73-BED46-F-6-D93-4-C47-9-D90-8-E72-C81079-E0.jpg
"...after Granit Xhaka clumsily brought down Bernardo Silva"

Even the headline writer is struggling to agree with Fabregas

If the rags or the never guilty had won like we did yesterday you wouldn't have hardly heard a peep. It would have been "That's what champions do" and "Ruthless Man Utd/Liverpool grind out the sort of result that wins you titles."
That is the exact rhetoric they would have used, the kind of game champions somehow win.

That is why they are crying, they know they have just witnessed City winning the title again on January 1st :)

If the rags or the never guilty had won like we did yesterday you wouldn't have hardly heard a peep. It would have been "That's what champions do" and "Ruthless Man Utd/Liverpool grind out the sort of result that wins you titles."

Was there crying yesterday about var and the rules of the game when the rags were awarded a penalty after a game had ended? Was there fuck, I don’t remember BT sports talking about VAR reform when a Spurs player handled the ball in the net in a champions league game against us? They can’t hide their bias anymore, they were desperate for us to lose yesterday. I expect the same narrative when we play Chelsea on their shit stain of a channel.

Fucking hell mate there’s nothing like storing something up for 44 years!
I played in my School Team (Hartshead) one of the last game’s of the 73/74 season, last minute against Blessed Phillip Howard in Glossop, 1-0 down I bladdered it over the bar from the six yard line, cost us the league, I’m reminded about it 47 years later, I piss on 44 years :-).

It was a foul, he's snidely pulling his shirt on the refs blindside then as Bernardo turns it's visible so he lets go and he falls. If he stays on his feet as our players have done in the past the ref waves play on.
Bit like a basic and judo throw - grabbing an opponents shirt and using your hip and thigh and his motion to put him down?
I still wonder how Salah manages to fall backwards in similar situations- with never a critical word from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.