Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter caught Covid once again after two shots and a booster and this time she's as rough as toast. Last two infections were relatively mild for her.

I won't be rushing a second booster until I see accurate data of time frames before the 1st booster has been nullified or weakened. Will it be every 3 months 6 months or annualy like the flu. And will continually boostering the body at innordinate levels weaken our resolve or is it safe to keep this up indefinatly?

Just an observation/question so easy on the knee jerky reactions if you can.

Not being a TV viewer, this is a mystery thread to me where you all discuss your favourite show. This particular one sounds like it's bad for your mental health. Turn that idiot box off the moment the final whistle blows.

my work place seems to be getting hit hard. Large amount of warehouse staff off couple in office. Guy who sits opposite me today tested positive not a single symptom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.