Coronavirus (2022) thread

Ric

Administrator
Apologies for the tardiness in starting the new thread, but been struck down by the virus myself (although symptoms are pretty mild so far, touch wood).

As before, the new thread is for housekeeping purposes as much as anything, as the previous thread had become too big and was causing performance issues.

Also, as before, let’s keep the discussion civil and respectful, and leave the overtly political stuff or conspiracy theories to the separate, relevant threads. Thanks.

Been a bit “off” since 29th December.

Decided to do a LF yesterday and was positive. Did a PCR which is also positive.

I now need to isolate for 10 days from the start of symptoms (which would take me up to the 7th) and I can crack on as of the 8th.

Quick questions if BM could assist please -

1. On the 8th do I need to do a test?

2.If so, what if it is still positive?

3. On the 8th, if I’m still “off”, can I crack on with normal life / work etc?

Thanks blues

Day 1 was Christmas day started feeling a little sick and feeling unwell,put it down to the festivities the night before.
Day 2 very sore throat,face pains down one side and jaw aches, Mrs had back pain.
Day 3 no energy and symptoms getting worse.
Day 4,5 no smell,taste and troble sleeping, ie,like trying to choke on some crap fill your throat hole.
Day 6 started to feel a little better, still testing positive.
Day7 each day just seems to get a little better.
Day 8,9 seems to just lack energy but still testing positive.
Day 10 back at work , its not nice but not the killing machine of the Delta one.
Thats my take enjoy!

Been a bit “off” since 29th December.

Decided to do a LF yesterday and was positive. Did a PCR which is also positive.

I now need to isolate for 10 days from the start of symptoms (which would take me up to the 7th) and I can crack on as of the 8th.

Quick questions if BM could assist please -

1. On the 8th do I need to do a test?

2.If so, what if it is still positive?

3. On the 8th, if I’m still “off”, can I crack on with normal life / work etc?

Thanks blues
It's 7 days now. You need 2 negative LF tests from day 6 & 7 onwards.

Returned to work yesrerday and is playing havoc with our department, at least 30% staff off

It's 7 days now. You need 2 negative LF tests from day 6 & 7 onwards.

Thanks mate.

So if I take LFs over the next few days (days 7-10) and they are still positive I still need to isolate.

What’s the crack if after day 10 I take a LF and it’s still positive? Can I just crack on as normal because I’ve completed the 10 day isolation?

Day 1 was Christmas day started feeling a little sick and feeling unwell,put it down to the festivities the night before.
Day 2 very sore throat,face pains down one side and jaw aches, Mrs had back pain.
Day 3 no energy and symptoms getting worse.
Day 4,5 no smell,taste and troble sleeping, ie,like trying to choke on some crap fill your throat hole.
Day 6 started to feel a little better, still testing positive.
Day7 each day just seems to get a little better.
Day 8,9 seems to just lack energy but still testing positive.
Day 10 back at work , its not nice but not the killing machine of the Delta one.
Thats my take enjoy!
Prefer the 12 Days of Xmas to the 10 Days of Covid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.