It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree,hes the best striker about an fit as a fiddle,scoring over 40 goals a season,hes on 28 already this season,leadin goal scorer in europe,but i dont think its if the club want him or not that matters,its if bayern let him go ,which is unlikely
Bayern has made clear they won’t let him go, but I wasn’t talking about what you or I would want. I’d take him easily. I just think the club prefers someone younger

Bayern has made clear they won’t let him go, but I wasn’t talking about what you or I would want. I’d take him easily. I just think the club prefers someone younger
Haaland would be best option all day as theres lonjevity in it no doubt,but if that didnt happen,then i would still be more than happy with him for a year or two,

Personally don’t want Kane or Lewandowski. I can see why Pep does, but I’d hope short-sightedness for Pep’s CL legacy doesn’t override our longer term squad balance.

Could it be a release clause if Pep's not manager?
I might be unhappy, in Haaland's position, signing a multi year contract if say Rodgers was Pep's replacement..
i feel like haaland would play much better under a coach like rodgers than Pep. not really sure i see haaland fitting in too well in our system. He could definitely make it work but he would thrive more under a coach like klopp

Sky sports Germany reporting this

Sky Sports Germany reporter Marc Behrenbeck says the striker and his agent Pini Zahavi will push for a move at the end of the season, with the 33-year-old keen for a new challenge after eight years at Bayern Munich.

"Lewandowski really wants to have this one big move, to Spain or the Premier League," Behrenbeck says. "So Lewandowski and his agent will try to get this move in the summer.

Would we take him?
Absolutely

Older players are in much better shape these days and keep themselves in fantastic condition. I'd be happy with Lewandowski - he must have at least two or three years left at the top. He'd be a great mentor for Delap too.

However, that would have to be our 2nd or 3rd choice after Haaland and Vlahovic.
haha Lewandowski is not a second or thrid choice, he would be main man

Sky sports Germany reporting this

Sky Sports Germany reporter Marc Behrenbeck says the striker and his agent Pini Zahavi will push for a move at the end of the season, with the 33-year-old keen for a new challenge after eight years at Bayern Munich.

"Lewandowski really wants to have this one big move, to Spain or the Premier League," Behrenbeck says. "So Lewandowski and his agent will try to get this move in the summer.

Would we take him?
I'd take him honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.