Stupid little things that bug you

Daft rear light designs on some cars, particularly the Toyota Prius. Annoys me more than it should.
iu

Also the union jack one and those cars that have the turn indicator in the middle of the red circle.
Or a lot of the newer cars have the indicator built into the headlight & as you are waiting to get out of a junction all you can see as they come down the road is a bright headlight no idea the indicator was even flashing, & dont get me started on fancy LED headlights that dont seem to dip properly!
As the advert used to say "Dont Dazzle, dip your headlights"

I know it is petty but that Nottingham Forest club badge always bugs me. Since when has one tree constituted a Forest. I have an apple tree in my back garden but I don't claim to live next to Sherwood Forest. Maybe they should change their name to Nottingham Acid Rain Forest.
You don't live in a forest though do you. You live in an orchard.

I love being an awkward bastard

When my wife is making gravy, she sticks her tongue out of the side of her mouth (unaware) - like a facial hemorrhoid!!

Sat waiting in Urgent Care earlier. A couple walk in, I'd guess in their 40's, both in pajamas and she's wrapped in a blanket. Yes we're all here coz we're sick but put some damn clothes on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.