Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney and the others are plainly incorrect on so many basic facts that it's actually a shocking indictment of their supposed journalistic principles.
Back when UEFA issued the ban I thought I better get up to speed on the facts about City and FFP. It took about an hour or two to find key analysis on here (prestwich blue etc. And various 93.20 articles etc), The usual claptrap of state ownership and unlimited funds debunked with hard facts.
Given UEFA had signed off all our sponsorships since pre-FFP as fair value it was obvious that the Ban would fall at CAS. And so it came to pass.
What was also clear was the claptrap that Delaney and co are peddling. They call themselves professional journalists and writers but their indifference towards facts and therefore truth are a million miles away from that
Of course other fans will lap up this rubbish and will refuse to accept the reality about City. I dont waste my breath bothering trying unless they genuinely want the facts, unlike the so called journo's who cannot be bothered doing the most cursory research on the subject.
However: Ever since I make a point of NOT CLICKING on anything by Delaney. I dont want give him any extra oxygen.
I have also noticed that my early evening walks listening to Radio 5 on my phone are no longer degraded by Delaney being a guest "journo". I wonder if after CAS cleared us some of the more serious sports editors saw through their lies and having been made to look stupid.by the CAS verdict wanted less baseless assertions. Still a lot of the lies still get repeated but I haven't had to listen to (or read) the Delaney gibberish for a long while. Long may that continue

Read it disppointing from ronay as he is a talented writer compared to Mr Paradise and others. He does regularly write poor quality negative City articles. My view is he is happy to write in accordance with his editors direction and take the money. Has he been chatting to miggy this week. Ignoring the bingo he seems very negative about City for running the business well and effectively as though to provide an unfair advantage. Bizarre
Bollocks, he's a cockend.

Just read this pile of shite myself. Is it just a coincidence it mirrors Deloony's utterances, as if they were written by the same person? This must be the MO at cockroach HQ i.e. recognise our brilliance, but class it as soulless, emotionless and lacking in jeopardy. Just noticed another article with the same narrative by no less than Japan Today (Newsnow). Looks like the 'Whatsapp Group' are going global. I think we're going to need a bigger bingo card.
On the international stage it was always soulless German efficiency that we used as a comfort blanket when knocking out emotional, courageous English bulldogs.

He mentions cogs, it helps when they all turn together.

They always turn it into money on the eve of the game vs Chelsea of all. We only play Chelsea twice then they get to the play the minnows.

Delaney and the others are plainly incorrect on so many basic facts that it's actually a shocking indictment of their supposed journalistic principles.
Back when UEFA issued the ban I thought I better get up to speed on the facts about City and FFP. It took about an hour or two to find key analysis on here (prestwich blue etc. And various 93.20 articles etc), The usual claptrap of state ownership and unlimited funds debunked with hard facts.
Given UEFA had signed off all our sponsorships since pre-FFP as fair value it was obvious that the Ban would fall at CAS. And so it came to pass.
What was also clear was the claptrap that Delaney and co are peddling. They call themselves professional journalists and writers but their indifference towards facts and therefore truth are a million miles away from that
Of course other fans will lap up this rubbish and will refuse to accept the reality about City. I dont waste my breath bothering trying unless they genuinely want the facts, unlike the so called journo's who cannot be bothered doing the most cursory research on the subject.
However: Ever since I make a point of NOT CLICKING on anything by Delaney. I dont want give him any extra oxygen.
I have also noticed that my early evening walks listening to Radio 5 on my phone are no longer degraded by Delaney being a guest "journo". I wonder if after CAS cleared us some of the more serious sports editors saw through their lies and having been made to look stupid.by the CAS verdict wanted less baseless assertions. Still a lot of the lies still get repeated but I haven't had to listen to (or read) the Delaney gibberish for a long while. Long may that continue
They have never accepted or forgiven the fact that “civilian” football fans on here and on Twitter ran absolute rings around them at the time of the CAS hearing.
Delooney in particular wheeled out his ‘expert’ whose bullshit was debunked and destroyed within minutes.
Make no mistake, these grubby losers bear a grudge because we showed them up and exposed them as the moral crooks and intellectual lightweights they really are

Trying his best to make competence a negative trait
I completed my MBA at a top university in California: first time I have ever heard that running your business well, with extreme competence, is somehow an unfair advantage! Completely twisting themselves in knots to show how City are part of some "cheat code".

Anyone seen the latest effort from Barney Ronay in the shit Guardian?. Don't know how to put a link on, but it starts quite promising then subsides in to more raging bitterness, just like a true red scouse cock end would have you believe. The tool ends up playing City bingo towards the end, this pathetic excuse of a journalist is quite high up on the hit list. Fucking prick!

I've just read it. As you say it starts out giving grudging praise but then descends into the usual bitter untruths. The main ones are State owned club and unlimited funds to spend. Yawn fucking yawn. One, we are not state owned, two how long has ffp been in operation? So we cannot spend without limits. When is somebody, anybody going to challenge these two glaring lies?

So it's now boring and football without jeopardy because we are winning. How about we have bought and developed good players, got a master tactician in charge and work fucking hard to perfect it. That's the aim of every single team and sportsperson playing the game. Achieve as close to perfection as you can in your field and win. End of fucking story. It's up to others to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.