Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the past year or so the media narrative was that Tuchel had peps number. Had him all figured and that pep didn’t know how to react to Tuchel. I take it I will be reading this week how pep has figured Tuchel out. I’ll enjoy reading that. A bit like when klopp had peps number or mourinho had him all rattled.

Peps the fucking man.
E4193279-1E43-4607-A068-5F7BD3EF29F7.gif

So far the past year or so the media narrative was that Tuchel had peps number. Had him all figured and that pep didn’t know how to react to Tuchel. I take it I will be reading this week how pep has figured Tuchel out. I’ll enjoy reading that. A bit like when klopp had peps number or mourinho had him all rattled.

Peps the fucking man.
Fucking Amen.

Peps the fucking man.
dKQQjHZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.