Coronavirus (2022) thread

England hospital headlines

Full details on the data thread (probably after the match)

More good news

Patients fall by 545 to 14,320

Fifth straight daily fall.

Every region falls

Last Saturday the fall was 256 to 16,281

Week to week fall 1961.

Ventilators down again by 7 to 545 - lowest since 20 July.

It was 776 on 27 December. So fallen 231 (30%) in under a month. In mid winter when you might exect them t be rising.

On 22 January 2021 there were 18,063 in hospital (under 4000 more than today) and 3727 (5x today) on ventilators in England.

You can see the real story is how dramatically fewer are needing ventilator help for reduced oxygen than in past waves.

Last edited:
are the vent scores all reasons, or just covid?
All the data is just covid. Though obviously that does not mean Covid is the only thing they are being treated for. Or necessarily the only reason or reason at all they go onto a ventilator. All we do know is it is happening a great deal less with Omicron than in past waves.

No but he would be alive and be with his family and entertaining people , having another condition or two does not mean you die early or would have died if you didnt catch covid , you are getting as bad as the other loon on here
He may have been. I think it’s important that we are accurate on all sides of the debate.

Near enough certain. 10s of times less likely.

And that includes any "exacerbation" of "existing issues" , though I'm not aware of any such from vaccination. But feel free to share any evidence of such.

I know personally of several colleagues/friends who are now reporting less energy,less lung function,and other undesireable side effects,since being jabbed.
If you are more of a couch potato,or in poor health,like much of this forum.....then i agree,the vaccine is the way forward,and should be encouraged.

I keep stating....im not anti vax,im only anti vax for me.And until evidence can be produced that it will not alter or affect my current lifestyle,that choice will not change.

I know personally of several colleagues/friends who are now reporting less energy,less lung function,and other undesireable side effects,since being jabbed.
If you are more of a couch potato,or in poor health,like much of this forum.....then i agree,the vaccine is the way forward,and should be encouraged.

I keep stating....im not anti vax,im only anti vax for me.And until evidence can be produced that it will not alter or affect my current lifestyle,that choice will not change.
Your choice of course but seems a bit daft to me. Covid is much more likely to affect your health than the vaccine.

I've felt like crap since having vaccine

The bloke was fucked.He was plagued with health problems caused by years of** self abuse **and obesity.

He has been on borrowed time for years,so lets not pretend,had he taken the vaccine,he would now have been preparing for the London marathon......
So he was a fat bloke who died from wanking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.