Queen Elizabeth II

Its difficult to dislike the old bag, after all its not her fault she was a product of a system that inbuilds class distinction into British society.

Once she has popped her clogs and all the hysterical wailing and OTT pomposity and circumstance is over we should become a Republic, dismantle the remains of the aristocracy , get rid of Lords Barons and other Ridiculous titles and elect a titular head of state that lives in a council flat in somewhere like Harpurhey.

Fuck all the hanger on royals off and make them do proper jobs, strip them of military stuff they ain't earned and sell off the royal palaces to homeless charities for a quid so they can be used to house people who live on the streets,

Then we need a new written constitution that get rids of patronage, stop the ludicrous honours system and as a country grow the fuck up.

Thanks for your service Liz, you have been a decent old bag, but I hope you are the last old bag enforced on to the great people of this country.
"Old bag..."
Lovely.
Would you use that word with any old woman or just this one that you don't even know?
Shame on you Russ :-(

Great to see the armchair anarchists all over this ... Right on!!

Attachments

• Rik-Mayall-Rick-in-The-Young-Ones-428x372-1.png
    Rik-Mayall-Rick-in-The-Young-Ones-428x372-1.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 2
Personally, I find the attention for the royal family and people's love for them rather strange. I can understand love for a musician or an actor, a scientist who has achieved something for the development of the species or a sportsperson who has pushed the boundaries of human achievement, but I cannot understand love for someone who was simply born into immense wealth and privilege and has done their job.

On balance probably not a fan..remember working at The New East Surrey Hospital and the grounds backed onto the Royal Earlswood Asylum for Mental Defectives as it was once called..played footy and cricket in the grounds..Read about the Bowes Lyon (Queens Mother's family) who had family members,current Queens' cousins, placed there well out of public view. Recorded as deceased in Burke's Peerage when in fact institutiononalised.Actually feel it is worse than Andrew.

On balance probably not a fan..remember working at The New East Surrey Hospital and the grounds backed onto the Royal Earlswood Asylum for Mental Defectives as it was once called..played footy and cricket in the grounds..Read about the Bowes Lyon (Queens Mother's family) who had family members,current Queens' cousins, placed there well out of public view. Recorded as deceased in Burke's Peerage when in fact institutiononalised.Actually feel it is worse than Andrew.
Channel 4 did a doc about it a while back...It was awful to watch. Disgusting. They claimed they were dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.